The Blind Girl.

"How long do you think it'll be until I start practising?" Asked Strange as he gazed over the students in the training area.

They were learning to cast a Tao Mandala, a protective shield. Mordo, along with two more masters were teaching the techniques, it used to be Wong's job to teach this lesson as one of the best masters around, but he was entrusted to guard the library since the night of Kaecilius and the Zealote's attack. Now, he only teaches a few times a week.

"It depends," Carina said, mulling over the same question she often asks herself.

"On what?"

"The Ancient One. She decides when a student is ready to start with practice, it could be weeks or months."

Stephen sighs heavily.

"If you want my advice I think you should start reading," Carina said, looking up at him with a tight smile. "She likes it when the students get familiarized with the arts and have a vast knowledge of it."

"That was part of the plan from the start," Stephen said, as they began to walk back inside the sanctum. "But you're still neglecting to show me where the library is."

"We're getting there," Carina said, smiling at herself. "I always leave the best for last."

"Well, hurry up kid, I want to start looking into the arts and that can't be possible if you keep dilly-dallying.'' Stephen huffs, rolling his eyes.

"But you haven't seen it all yet—"

"I saw what I needed to see, what else is there to see other than old walls and people in robes?"

"Plenty, this sanctum is rather big and for a novice like yourself it's a maze, you'll get lost."

"I doubt I will."

"Fine." Carina huffs silently, Stephen Strange is annoying. "Fine, all right, but don't come to me when you inevitably go exploring and can't find your way around."

"Who am I, Dora the explorer?" Stephen said as he followed Carina through the corridors, a hint of sarcasm in his tone. "The last thing I'll do is go exploring. I want to start classes as soon as possible so I can have my life back."

"Your life back?" Carina muses, she looks up at him curiously. "You mean back before all the misfortunes?"

Stephen didn't look at her, his eyes stayed strictly on the path they were walking. "Not that is any of your business but yes, I want my life back as it was."

Carina purses her lips, eyebrows furrowing as she thinks. "But... even after everything you know now, do you think you're life will be the same?"

"Listen, I don't need a child, out of all people, to tell me anything about my life." Stephen huffed indignantly, eyes snapping to hers. "I'll do the best I can to forget about all of it and move on."