The Strawberry Mission.

Carina had designated rooms in each of the sanctuaries, Hong Kong, New York, Nepal and London, rooms made for the Agamotto lineage only

She hardly used them though, as she spent most of her time in the Kamar Taj but from time to time she liked to stay there, whenever she needed to be alone. It was a little of a safe space for her, in there she wasn't bothered nor did she had to meet anyone's expectations, nor did she feel judged with every step she took.

All her rooms except for the one in Kamar Taj have a considerable large space, every aspect within the bedrooms is wonderfully crafted, and her room in London was no different. High ceilings, long walls, and large windows with a wonderful view of the city.

Her bedroom has modern vintage furniture from the bed set, the seating set, the wooden desks and the beautiful library that was below a chandelier.

The furniture is said to be made from the finest material and fabric, aside from that, the bedroom contains decorations that look beautiful.

Sitting on a comfortable chair with books covering the old mahogany colour of the wooden table and a cup of Ginseng tea was one of the few pleasures life has to offer, at least from Carina's perspective, the only thing that could make it better was if she had a bowl of strawberries but alas nothing in life is ever perfect.

Her pencil traced words over the white paper. She was doing her homework. It was due for the upcoming week but Carina liked having things from school done so she could have free time.

Mathematics, unfortunately, was what the homework was about.

They were learning about The Pythagorean Theorem, and for the most part, she didn't understand it; why does she need to learn the fundamental relation between the three sides of a right triangle? Oh, and don't let her get started in the hypotenuse.

Regardless, she does her best to have every answer correct, uses every formula and double-checks the results, because as much as she doesn't like it, she was still learning, and most importantly finishing her assignments.

It took her a few hours to finish not just her mathematics assignments but all the others. They weren't much but they were extensive, sort of answering questions 3 to 5 but each question had an a-b-c derivative.

Once her assignments were done she made her way back to the Kamar Taj.

"Good day, Miss Agamotto." Said a voice, making her halt her steps.

Carina turns to the source of the voice and politely smiles at the master. "Good day, Master Rama."

Master Rama was one of the few people who treated her semi-nicely, although most of her interactions usually were short and quick.

"Were you here for a while?" He asked, eyeing the books in her hands. "I didn't see you enter, does the supreme knows you're here?"

Carina nodded, holding the books to her chest. "Yes, she does, I told her I'll be here to do my Homework."