The Bazaar.

It was the end of Sharad and the start of Shishir, the coldest months of the year, well at least in Nepal, where the usual high temperature turns chillier, but at the moment Carina's robes were enough to cover her from the changing ...

It was the end of Sharad and the start of Shishir, the coldest months of the year, well at least in Nepal, where the usual high temperature turns chillier, but at the moment Carina's robes were enough to cover her from the changing winds as she walks the streets of Kathmandu with Stephen Strange, who naturally likes to doubt Carina's sense of direction and knowledge.

"Are you sure we're not going to get lost?" He asked for the fifth time since they had left the sanctum.

Suppressing an eye roll, Carina yawned tiredly while nodding her head, again. "I've walked these streets my entire life, Stephen, have some trust."

"I'm just being cautious, I just happen to know some people around here are not the nicest." He told her, eyes observing the streets.

"Stephen, there are bad apples everywhere in the world," Carina said, as she stopped to give a praying old woman an apple and a few coins. "But we must not be afraid, instead we should have courage and be kind."

"Who told you that one? Let me guess, The Ancient One?"

Carina shook her head, grinning up at him. "Nope, Cinderella."

"... Right," Stephen scoffs a laugh.

Thankfully, they arrived quickly and without trouble at Asan, the historic bazaar, where you can buy anything from spices to textiles, bullions, electronics and food items. The market colours were vivid and bright, which was always enticing for Carina no matter how many times she walked about the same streets.

Stephen and Carina walk past a variety of merchandise and a diverse range of products through the mass of people, a familiar woman, Chaha, caught her eye, she's the one Carina usually goes to buy her paintings, but before she turns to Stephen whose eyes were roaming around the colourful streets.

"Okay, there's a place just down the street to buy your razor, and anything else if you need," She informed him, pointing at the one store on the kiosk. "Just tell him you're from the Kamar-Taj when you get everything you need."

Stephen nods, glancing at the little store before looking down at her. "Where are you going to be?"

"Just buying a few paintings, don't worry you'll be fine, I won't be gone long." She teased him before a yawn broke out of her making her cover her mouth.

"Alright, I'm leaving." Stephen rolled his eyes, before beginning to walk away without another word leaving Carina to walk towards the shop of paintings.

"Namaste, Chaha-ji," Carina greeted the woman with a smile who smiled back. "तपाईंलाई कस्तो छ?"

"म ठिक छु, तपाईंलाई कस्तो छ?" She said, greeting her back

Carina nodded. "म ठिक छु, I'm here to buy more paintings."

"Of course, what colours you want today?" said the woman, "I have new colours, see..."