Dream Walking.

"I'm not hungry

"I'm not hungry." 

Carina sighs, head falling back in annoyance as she stared back at Stephen Strange who holds an annoying look of his own. It was nighttime, dinner had just been served but Stephen wasn't there nor was he at lunch or breakfast or snack time.

She hadn't been the one to notice, Mordo did who told the Ancient One who told her to bring him some food, in others words to feed him.

Easy task, right? Just get Stephen to eat something... Wrong, after that afternoon a week ago she should have known better than to try and make him do something he doesn't feel like doing.

"Come on, Strange, you need to eat something," Carina said, waving the pasta plate in front of him. "It's good for your body, as a Doctor shouldn't you know that?"

Stephen scoffed. " I don't need a child to tell me what I—"

"You always seem to say 'child' as an insult.

"That's because it is."

"How can I be an insult when biologically I am a child, if anything you're the one acting childish."

"Oh, don't even." Stephen shakes his head, rolling his eyes. "I'm not hungry, I'm busy so you've got no business here, Goodbye."

"How about you take the tray and in exchange I give you a book I didn't tell you about," Carina tells him, nodding her head in the direction of her bag. "An important one."

Strange's eyes narrow. "What book?"

"Key of Solomon, I've been reading it so that's why I didn't give it to you but now I can but only if you agree to eat dinner."

"What is it to you if I eat or not?" Asked Stephen, eyeing Carina and then the plate of pasta.

"Nothing really." Carina shrugged, her hands starting to get sore from holding the tray. "But I've been entrusted with the task of giving you dinner."

"Well, you can just leave it here and leave."

"I take my responsibilities very seriously Stephen, if I go knowing you won't eat that'll be on my conscience and I won't be able to sleep."

Stephen leaned against the threshold, his eyes still narrowing towards her but there was a hint of amusement shining too. "That sounds like a you problem."

Something about that bothered Carina. How could he sound so nonchalant? How he could sound so disinterested yet arrogant?

"Such a doctor you must have been." Carina huffs, lips pinching in annoyance trying to contain an eye roll. "I'm telling you something that might be crucial to my health and all you do is say 'that's a you problem', is that what you said to all your patients In need of help?"

"Don't be so dramatic, nothing will happen to you if you lose a night of sleep." Strange rolled his eyes.

Carina's eyes narrowed with unfamiliar irritation. "I am not dramatic, I'm only trying to keep you healthy and my mind at ease."