There's No Need To Fake It

They pulled away from each other's lips slowly and their eyes met. It was tender and electrifying. They both knew they wanted to do it again, to close the gap. It took them only a couple of seconds to lean toward each other again and kiss. However, it didn't become too heated or arousing, at least at first. It was a moment of pure love, of human connection. Joohyun, who had felt alone most of her life, who hadn't known what the true meaning of love was, perceived that for the first time. Seulgi, who had always experienced emotions to their fullest, who had been hurt by life more than once and had known grief, was sensing a new feeling that tingled her heart, her brain, and even her soul. What they felt for each other was different from everything they ever experienced. They were affected by it since that stormy night and it only increased even when they wanted to dismiss it. They were both suspicious of what it was. Four letters forming a beautiful yet intangible word.

As their lips connected, as they felt each other's warmth, as a hand went to the other's cheek or shoulder, as hearts felt like they were going to explode, they knew there was no escape, no denial to this word. They could walk away from each other but that sensation would remain and would consume them. But both were thrilled that it was toward the other person that it was directed.

They pulled away once again, but this time from the lack of air. Lips upturned but no shyness was present. What would it be for? They own up their feelings. They were aware that the other knew. Their eyes changed, as well as their desires. Sexual desire built inside them with a powerful energy. It became animalistic.

They crashed their lips together, forgetting that they had been here for the calm and the view. Joohyun leaned against Seulgi and gently pushed her to lay down before she climbed on top of her.

« Wait » Seulgi stopped her « I know you're just in the process of discovering yourself and all...and I wanted to take it slow with you. I didn't even ask you on a date yet » She had been fighting herself to be patient ever since she had agreed to help Joohyun. She wanted her, she fantasied about her. How could she forget the time they had slept together? Having Joohyun on top of her at that moment was everything she had wanted for so long. But she was scared. All of this was new to Joohyun who was still working on figuring out so many important things about herself. So if she came in the middle of it, she would become a piece among other pieces of an unmade puzzle...and maybe in the end she wouldn't fit.

But for Joohyun, Seulgi was the piece she was the most certain about. She was also scared, but because even though she knew Seulgi liked her the same way she did, there was this part of her that questioned everything. What if? What if she just wanted to help you and nothing else? But she was tired of being held back by her demons. She was going to take the wheel of her life and fight for what she wanted, and right now she wanted Seulgi. So bad. She cupped her cheek and looked into her eyes « Seul, do you want it too? »

Seulgi gulped but there was no uncertainty or hesitation in her answer « Yes »

« Then, it's okay. We don't have to take the steps in the right order » Joohyun smiled at her, caressing her hair. She felt Seulgi's hands set on her hips and she bit her lips. One hand disappeared from her hip and ended up on her nape, gently pushing her down to meet her lips. That time, nothing not even themselves could stop them.

-

They laughed as they got dressed because they couldn't believe they just had sex in a public space where someone could have seen them at any given moment. Of course, when they did it, they never thought once about that. It was only when they lay in each other's arms and heard the birds around them that the possibility emerged in their minds.

« I...uhm... » Seulgi chuckled, buttoning her pants « I never thought I would have had sex here. Like, you mean, it's my spot but... » She scratched the side of her neck awkwardly.