First Date

Joohyun greeted Seulgi by kissing her. Although they kissed every day when they met in the morning or when they parted ways for the evening, Joohyun craved more. Always more. She fell asleep with her by her side through a computer screen and passed every moment she could with her during the day. Yeri even joked that they were worse than Sooyoung and Seungwan. But Joohyun couldn't help herself. She fell for Kang Seulgi over the years without even realizing it and now that she admitted it to herself and that she and Seulgi had confessed to one another there wasn't anything that could stop her to be with the woman she loved.

« So, are you ready for our first date? » Seulgi's eye-smile showed her excitement.

« It's weird. It doesn't feel like a first date » Joohyun chuckled. Seulgi snorted and took her hand, leading her toward the first room of the exhibit.

« It's not like we just met, it's true but it's okay. We still have some much to share together » She smiled as they entered the room. Joohyun was about to reply that they indeed had a lot to learn about the other but her jaw dropped when she saw the lights around her. She was in awe of how she was surrounded by space. Seulgi sure knew how to impress a girl on a first date.

« It's magical » She let out before setting her eyes back on Seulgi.

« And somehow it has nothing on you » Seulgi immediately felt embarrassed by her flirty comment but Joohyun blushed heavily.

« That was so cheesy » She laughed « Did you search pick-up lines on the internet? » She teased and Seulgi snorted.

« I don't need to when my best friend is Seungwan »

« Sooyoung should have warned me » Joohyun grinned. Seulgi was so beautiful with the milky way around her. She had always felt surreal to her. And the fact that she loved her made her feel like she had ascended to the sky as well. She melted into her side and they continued to watch the images move around them. Joohyun found peace with Seulgi. After a life of twirling exhausting thoughts, Seulgi was the one who gave her solace. She took a deep breath, feeling her body function and her brain finally becoming quiet. It was only their first date but Joohyun wanted to feel that for the rest of her life. Seulgi squeezed her hand and she looked up at her.

« Should we move to the next room? » She suggested and even though she wanted this moment to last forever, Joohyun couldn't wait for her next adventure with Seulgi.

-

The exhibit was like wonderland for the both of them. It was excitement after excitement. To the point where Seulgi was glad that she had planned some calm time afterward. They went to a small café that she had discovered through a friend's post on social media. It had a retro vibe and apparently, it was a good place to talk quietly. They ordered their drinks and some pastries but stayed in silence, enjoying the moment.

A smile grew on Joohyun's face when she saw Seulgi's face after sipping her latte. The foam had created a mustache above her lips. She was so cute that Joohyun melted inside. She took her phone out and snapped the shot that she wanted to set as her background. Seulgi heard the sound and turned her attention to her, an eyebrow raised questionably.

« Did you just take a picture of me? »

« I couldn't help myself you were so cute » Joohyun cooed, turning her phone to show her.

« This is embarrassing » Seulgi blushed, unconsciously wiping her lips. Joohyun laughed heartily, making Seulgi happy that she could produce that out of the woman in front of her.

-

Once they finished, they went to walk along the Han river, and that was when it was Seulgi's turn to photograph Joohyun.