Prologue

Two men were pacing around in the corridor of a hospital.

Man 1(tensed)- Woh log mujhe andar kyu nahi jane de rahe hai.

Man 2- Arey yaar tension mat le sab kuch acha hi hoga.

Man 1- Haa ab sabar nahi ho raha bas sab jaldi jaldi ho jaye to hi acha hai.

Man 2- Dekha ab thodi der baad mujhe meri Bahu mil jayegi(grinning).

Man 1(sarcastically)- Ha ha tu to itne dino se teri Bahu ki hi wait kar raha tha.

Man 2(glaring at him)- Tu kyu itna jal raha hai tujhe to tera damad mil gaya na.

_______________

A little boy and a girl of 4 years were playing in the garden. After sometime they settle down under a tree and the girl took out two chocolate bars from her pocket, gave one to the boy and started eating her chocolate ruining her whole face and dress. After finishing the chocolates the boy cleaned her face with his hanky.

Boy- Nannu why do you eat chotlates(chocolates) sho(so) much.

Girl(cutely)- Betause(because) I love chotlates.

Boy(sadly)- Mole(more) than me.

Girl(cutely)- No no Manu I love you the mosht(most).

Boy(happily)- Leally(Really).

Girl- Yesh, you ale(are) the besht(best).

Boy(cutely)- Otay(ok) flom(from) today I will toll(call) u Choto(Choco).

Girl(happily)- Otay and kissed his cheek.

_______________

A boy was driving and a girl sitting in the passenger sit was continuously poking him on his shoulder

Girl- Yaar lets go na.

Boy- No you will catch cold.

Girl- I will have only one ice cream (making puppy face) please na.

Boy(sternly)- Everytime you do this and end up having two three ice creams.

Girl- No no today I will have only one, pinky promise (again making puppy face) please na please please please.

Boy(helplessly)- Okay.

_______________

4 boys and 3 girls were sitting on a table in the canteen talking and having fun. A girl came with a boy near the table and exclaimed happily

Girl- Guys meet him, my boyfriend.

Everyone was shocked by the sudden information but someone's heart broke by just hearing that words.

_______________

Two boys were arguing over something and suddenly the second boy pushed the first one and he was about to fall but a girl came from behind and prevent him from falling. The girl angrily marched towards the second boy and started shouting

Girl- How dare you touch him, I have told you thousand times to stay away from him.(turning to the first boy)lets go.

She held his wrist and dragged him away from there. The second boy was looking at them with hurt in his eyes.

_______________

A boy and a girl were silently walking on a beach. Suddenly the boy asked

Boy- Will you ever give love a second chance?

Girl- No.

And all his hopes came crashing down.

_______________

A girl kneeling down in front of a boy who was having tears in his eyes.

Girl- I love you.

_______________

So how was the prologue guys?
I know you guys must be confused so peep into this book and you will get to know the whole story.

And a special thanks to whothehellisalisha because of her I had gathered the courage to start writing. She gave me the much needed confidence that was lacking since the last few months. So thank you soo much, I will always be grateful to you❤

_______________

Character Sketch will be up by tomorrow.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_