Chapter 18

Guys I am back with new chapter.

Can I get some inline comments please🥺🥺. Your comments really motivate me❤

It's for those who are thinking that Siddharth will separate Manan. Guys even god doesn't have the power to separate them, how will Siddharth do that. Ok, just kidding. On a serious note Siddharth won't separate them. Infact there won't be Manan separation in this book. So guys chill.

This one is the longest chapter till now. It's full of Manan and also my personal favorite♥

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

Its already one and a half month since Siddharth joined SPACE. He fitted in their group as if he was the missing piece of their puzzle. Everyone liked him and they had warmly welcomed him in their family. He was close to everyone but he was a little more close with Manik and Nandu. In this period of time they(Nandini, Manik and Siddharth) had become very thick friends. Siddharth had started liking Nandini but he never shared that with anyone as he was scared to lose his friendship.

In this one and half month, they had enjoyed a lot together. They bunked classes, watched movie, went to shopping and did many more things. Even Manik had fulfilled his promise (the punishment in chapter 5). He took Nandini out and they enjoyed the day to the fullest. They did everything Nandini wished for. He also gave her lots of chocolates and she was eating them daily but still the quantity didn't even reduced to half. *hume bhi koi dilado itne sare chocolates😭*

Three weeks before, they celebrated Mukti's birthday. They surprised her at 12 A.M. and also had a party on her birthday night at her mansion (Vardhan Mansion). They enjoyed every bit of it.

After ten days it's Manik's Birthday. And Nandini was planning a surprise for him. But she was confused what to gift him.

5 days before Manik's birthday, Nandini was sitting on her bed searching something on her phone. Her surprise plan was almost ready she just had to execute it before his birthday. But she wasn't getting any idea about the gift. So, she was searching something on Pinterest and at that moment Manik barged into her room.

M- Kya kar rahi hai Choco?

Nandini immediately left her phone, looked at Mani and said,

N- Mani tu yaha? Iss wakt?

Manik looked at the clock which was showing 9.45 P.M.

M(confused)- Choco it's only 9.45.

Nandini mentally slapped her forehead and nervously said,

N- Nahi wo itni raat ho gayi hai na isliye pucha.

Manik frowned listening to her but chucked it thinking that maybe she didn't noticed the time. He sat beside her and said,

M- Par tu is wakt yaha kya kar rahi hai? Tu toh iss time pe study pe hoti hai na. Infact main pehle study pe hi gaya tha. But tu waha nahi mili toh main tujhe yaha dhundne aa gaya.

N- Aaj mood nahi tha padhne ka. Toh session khatam hone ke baad mein room mein aa gayi.

M(frowned)- Kyu? Teri tabiyat to thik hai na?

He started checking her forehead and face. Nandini smiled at his concern and held his hands to stop him.

N(assured him)- Mani main thik hu. Mujhe kuch nahi hua.

M- Pakka?

N(smiled)- Pakka.

N- Acha ab bol itni raat ko tu yaha? Kuch kaam hai?