Chapter 31

Guys I am back with new chapter.

This book is ranked 1 in #shyboy and also crossed 11k views🥳
Thank you so much. It's only because of your support.🥺❤️

And also those who didn't check my new book 'Instagram Played the Cupid'. What are you waiting for?
Go and check that out.

Please shower your love through inline comments.🥺❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

After she was done with the dressing, she asked Manik,

N(crying)- How did this happen?

M(lied)- I don't know, main waha glass lene gaya and something sharp came in contact with my skin. Pata nahi kya tha.

N(slowly)- Let me see.

She went near the table, checked the surroundings carefully but found nothing as Manik had hidden that blade when she went to take the first aid box. After checking, she came and sat beside him and said,

N- I checked carefully, but didn't find anything.

M- Acha chod jo ho gaya so ho gaya.

N- No, Mani hume thik se dhundhna padega, kuch to tha waha nahi toh itna deep cut kaise ho gaya.

M- Acha meri baat sun. Agar hum ab wo chiz, jo bhi tha, usko dhund ke nikale to kya mera haath thik ho jayega?

He questioned her and she nodded in no.

M- Kya mera haath pehle jaise ho jayega?

She again nodded in no.

M- To hum time kyu barbad kare usey dhundne mein.

Nandini bobbed her head understanding his point of view.

M- Did you understand what I said just now?

N(slowly)- Yes.

Manik cupped her face and said lovingly,

M- Then why are you doing this to yourself? It has been a month Choco. Ek mahina ho gaya, par abhi bhi tu uss din mein hi hai. Jo ho gaya usey hum change nahi kar sakte. You can't stop living your life just because of one incident. Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Do you know how pale you look? The eyes which was an open book for me, which used to shine like a star, is now blank. You are becoming weak day by day. Your food habits are detoriating. You stopped going to college, you only attend your designing classes. Why? Why are you doing this to yourself? This is not my Choco. My Choco is the strongest girl I know, who can fight with anyone for her family, who can do anything for her loved ones, who loves her Mani the most. Then where is she? Why can't I find my Choco in you. You know I miss you. I miss your teasings, I miss your cupcakes, I miss your annoyed face when I irritate you, I miss your giggles. I miss everything Choco, I miss everything. Pehle jaisi ho jaa naa, please. I can't see you in pain, it hurts, it hurts to see you like this. And the worst part is that I can't even do anything about it.

By the end he broke down, while Nandini was crying mess. She said, in between her cries,

N- But I can't forget those words. It's still ringing in my ears. How could he do this? Didn't I trust him? Didn't I welcome him in our family? Didn't I gave him the place which my loved ones have in my life? I did Mani. I did. I did everything for him, which I have never done? Then why? Am I that bad?

Manik composed himself after hearing her words. He again cupped her face and wiped her tears with his left hand. He nodded in no telling her not to cry, while she too stopped crying.

M- You are not bad Choco. You are the best anyone could have. You have the most pure soul. And if anyone doesn't value you, then it's his fault. Don't blame yourself for someone else's mistake.

Nandini nodded in no and was going to say something, but before that Manik placed his finger on her lips and stopped her. He looked into her eyes and asked her,

M- Do you trust me Choco?

Nandini replied without even thinking,

N- More than anything in this world.

M(smiled)- Ok then get ready, we are going out in half an hour.

N(confused)- But where?

M- That's a surprise. For now just go and get ready or else we will be late.

Nandini nodded and went to washroom, while Manik too went to his room(in Murthy Mansion) to get ready.

After getting ready, they left informing Ishita, while she was very happy to see Nandini going out. Manan came out of the Mansion and settled in Nandini's car. Manik started driving while Nandini was looking outside, lost in her thoughts. After sometime, Manik stopped the car and seeing her engrossed in herself, he shook her. Her trance broke and she looked at him confused.

M- What? Dekh kya rahi hai? Chal, hum log pahunch gaye.

She nodded. He came out of the car, while she too came out and stood beside him. She looked at the place and then at him, confusion was written all over her face.

N- Why are we here?

M- Remember, we promised them to visit them soon. Aur itne din ho gaye, they might be missing us. Isiliye maine socha ki aaj unke saath thoda time spend karle.

They were standing in front of 'Wish'.

Nandini smiled hearing him. They entered and seeing them, the kids came running to them, while they kneeled down to meet their height. All the kids jumped over them making them fall on the ground. While the whole orphanage filled with their(Manan and the kids) giggles.

After their weird hugging session, they got up and dusted their dress. They both asked the kids to stay there while they went to take the chocolates and gifts from the car. Before getting ready, Manik asked one of the servants to put everything in the car.

They distributed the gifts and chocolates to the kids while they received it happily and thanked Manan.

M- Kids, now go and keep the gifts in your room. Raat mein khol ke dekh lena. Ok?

They nodded with a smile and ran to their respective rooms while Manan chuckled seeing their excitement. After keeping the gifts properly, they came to Manan and dragged both of them to the playground.

They all started playing. Manik was noticing Nandini's each and every move, how she was jumping around like a kid, how she was laughing listening to their bad jokes as if she had heard the most funniest thing, how she was making cute faces whenever they caught her while playing. His heart felt content seeing the old Nandini back. Finally after a month of hardwork, he was getting the success, he was seeing her smile, her actual smile and that was enough for him.

After niharofying his Choco for some more time, he also started playing. While Nandini got tired and went near a bench to rest for sometime when she noticed a small girl of around 6 or 7, sitting there alone.

______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Few words for Manan?

Finally the emotional part came to an end.

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

Please guys do shower your love in this chapter. And complete the target fast.

Target: I need 65+ votes in this chapter and 3 followers. Complete the target and I will update the next part.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_