Chapter 6

Guys I am back with new chapter.

You may find this chapter a little boring but honestly speaking its needed. And also the information will play a vital role in future chapters.

_______________

So coming back to the story,

After having snacks Manik and Nandu had a small chit chat session with nyonika and after sometime she(nandu) left for Murthy mansion.

Nandini's pov

After coming to Murthy Mansion, I freshened up, changed my clothes to comfy shorts and crop top and went to my study.

Papa hasn't arrived from office yet and mamma has informed me earlier that she will be going to 'Wish' as she had got some urgent work

I came to my study and saw there was still a little time left for my classes. You guys must be wondering which classes I am talking about. So let me tell you the story. I always wanted to become an Interior Designer but as you all know that I am the only heir of Murthy Empire so Papa wanted to me be a businesswoman. Though he never forced me in anything but I knew it was his dream to see me as one of the best businesswomen of the country. And another reason was my dearest Dadeo(Raman's Dad). When my 10th board results declared and I became the state topper, the proud feeling that I saw in my Dadeo's eyes was worth all the hardwork. That day he told me "Dekhna beta ekdin tu isi tarah India ki number one businesswoman banegi." And that was the day when I decided that I will pursue my career in business. And also it wasn't that difficult for me. I agree that business was never my first option but it wasn't my last option either. It was always a second option so I thought that now I won't look back.

The only person who knew about my dream was Mani. When he came to know about my decision, he confronted me saying that I won't be happy if I leave my dream. But I was adament in my decision. But unfortunately, that day Papa heard us. He discussed this with everyone. They were very hurt because of me as I didn't tell them and was also sacrifising my dream because of them. I tried to make them understand but they were not even ready to listen to me. So having no other option I told them the actual reason. They all had tears in their eyes. Dadeo and Papa came to me and said,

Dadeo(emotional)- Tu ye sab humare liye kar rahi hai.

Papa(caressing her head)- Tu kab itni badi hogayi.

Me(emotional)- Applog mere liye itna kuch karte ho to kya mein applogo ke liye ek simple dream nahi chod sakti.

Dadeo- I am proud of you beta.(determination) But tu humare liye apna dream kurban nahi karegi. Tu interior designer banegi.

Me- Par Dadeo I want to be a businesswoman, I want to fulfill your wish. I want you to see me as India's No.1 Businesswoman.

Dadeo- To maine esa kab kaha ki tu businesswoman nahi banegi.

Me(confused)- Matlab.

Dadeo- Matlab ki tu baki sab ke sath business college jayegi or sath mein hi ghar pe Interior Designing ka online course karegi. Or mujhe pata hai tu ek sath dono ko sambhal legi. Akhir poti to tu meri hi hai(and winked at me).

My happiness knew no bounds after hearing him. So this in the reason why I am doing an online class at home. Though I have only three classes in a week but yesterday I missed my class so I had to cover it up today. Huff tonight is going to be hectic(sighed). Ok guys byee only a minute left for my class, got to go.

Nandini's pov ended

She switched on her laptop and started with her session. As after this session she had to go through the previous videos too.

Ishra(Ishita+Raman) came back and saw her attending her online session, so without disturbing they left her study. At dinner time Ishita called her, she came downstairs, had her dinner quickly and again went to study. They sighed seeing her running upstairs.

Nandu came back to her study and again indulged herself in her studies and drawings. She didn't even realised when time passed. It was almost 5 in the morning when her work was done and she slept keeping her head on the table.

In morning

Manik came in Murthy Mansion at around 7.30 and directly went to her bedroom. He didn't find her on bed so he checked bathroom and balcony. After searching her whole room he sighed knowing that she had again slept in her study. He went to her study.

 He went to her study

(His outfit)

He entered and saw her sleeping on the chair keeping her had on the table. The papers were scattered on the whole table, laptop was on and even the pen was also in her hand. He got worried thinking how hard it was for her to balance both the things together. But he was also happy that she is doing these for both her and her family's happiness. Then Manik noticed her hairs were falling on her face disturbing her, there was frown on her forehead. He put the hairs behind her ears and kissed her forehead. She smiled in sleep sensing his touch and he smiled knowing that she can identify his touch even in sleep. He started caressing her head.

Manik's pov

How cute you are looking Choco. No one can say that you have worked the whole night. But I know it's very hard for you to manage both business and designing. But still you are managing both effortlessly and I am proud of you for that. You know what, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't even know what I would have done without you. You know I am lucky to have the most beautiful person as my best friend. I wish I have the courage to tell you how much I love you.

Manik's pov ended

He again kissed her forehead and both the cheeks. He took a chair, sat beside her and started stroking her head ever so lovingly, admiring her face which now has a small smile.

_______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

Are you liking MANAN?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

I am working on the next chapter and will update very soon.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_