Chapter 5

Guys I am back with new chapter.

Are you liking this Book? Please comment your opinions.

_______________

So coming back to the story,

M- Thik hai I am ready for your punishment.

N(excitedly)- Ok so your punishment is:
First, you have to let me drive for three consecutive days from Monday.
Second, you have to buy me dher sara chocolates(spreading her hands wide like a kid) and
Third, you will take me out for a whole day and we will do everything I want to do. Okay?

M(sighed)- Okay.

At that time the professor entered and started the lecture. After 2 hours the lecture ended. They left for canteen. They were talking about random things but suddenly Nandu screamed,

N- Guys, tomorrow is friday.

Everyone got scared of her sudden scream, composed themselves and Navya asked her,

Na- Ha to kya hua Nandu.

N(disbelief)- To tum sab log firse bhul gaye.

Dh-(confused)- Kya bhul gaye Bunny.

N- Areh tomorrow is our "Friends Night". Har week tumlog bhul jate ho aur mujhe yaad dilana padta hai(sighed). Agar mein nahi hoti to tum logo ka kya hota (dramatically).

M(sarcasm)- Ha ha tu hi to hai humari chalti phirti calender jo days or dates yaad dilati rehti hai.

N(angry)- Agar ek aur bar tune mujhe irritate kiya na to teri punishment triple kar dungi.

M(scared)- Acha acha sorry nahi karunga irritate but please punishment badhane ki baat mat kar.

N(victorious smile)- Hmm good.

N(to all)- To kya plan hai for tomorrow night?

Ab- Jo har week karte hai, wahi same.

Al- Ha wo to hai par kal night stay kiske ghar pe hai?

Mu- Manik ke ghar pe.

M- Ok mein mom ko inform kar dunga.

(So, it's a tradition to spend the friday night at one of their houses by enjoying with each other to get rid of the whole week's stess and they call it "Friends Night".)

After some chit chat they left for their last class which was boring as hell. Everyone was sulking except for Manik and Navya, who were paying attention to each and every word the professor was saying. After that boring lecture they all left for home.

After leaving from college Manik and Nandu directly came to Malhotra Mansion.(pic in media box)

Nandu entered jumping like a rabbit and started calling Nyonika loudly by singing,

N- Mmoommm whheree areee yoouuu?(in a weird tone)

Manik who was behind her, palmed his ears and said,

M- Jeez, girl shut up. Where the hell do you find these type of music?

N(grinned)- Arey Mani it's my new invention. Nice nah?

M- No, absolutely not. It's very irritating.

And a mischievous smile spreaded on her lips. She came towards him interlocked their arms tightly and started singing her weird song near Manik's ear ever so loudly. And Manik who now can't even escape from her was standing there with a helpless face looking upwards as if asking God to help him. And maybe god heard his prayer and sent his lovely mom to his rescue.

Nyonika came out of her room listening to Nandu's voice but the scene she saw brought a huge smile on her face. There was Manik standing helplessly in the middle of the living room but still a small smile was there on his lips and Nandu whose hand was interlocked with his arm tightly was singing her weird song and making cute and funny faces to irritate him. And all the servants were looking at them in admiration(as they all have seen the two growing up together).

Nyo(cleared her throat)- Kya ho raha hai yaha pe.

Manik and Nandu's trance broke listening to her voice. Nandu left Manik's hand and jumped on her.

N- I missed you Mom.(still hugging her)

Nyo- Arey hum subhe hi to mile.

N- Haa par subhe thik se baat nahi hua na.(baby tone) Aap itne dino baad aayi. Mein aapko bohat miss kar rahi thi. Aap ese itne dino ke liye mujhe chodke bahar mat jayiye.

Nyo(smiled)- Aww my baby(and pulled her cheeks). To maine jo itni badi galti ki uski saza to mujhe milni hi chahiye. To bol tu kya khayegi. Tu jo bolegi wo tujhe banakar dungi as a compensation.

N(excitedly)- Sacchi.

Nyo(pulled her nose)- Mucchi.

N- Ok to mujhe chahiye cheesy pink sauce pasta, chicken cheese burger and your special oreo cold coffee.

Nyo- Ok tu beth mein banakar lati hu.

Manik who was standing there smiled looking at the duo. After nyonika left he came and sat beside her on the couch. And immediately she kept her head on his shoulder and started playing with his shirt button.

M- To you remember me.

N- Areh tujhe kaise bhool sakti hu. Ek hi toh nalayak hai mere pass.

M- Tu kya ek second ke liye bhi serious nahi reh sakti.

N(sheepish grin)- Nahi.

But after a few seconds Nandu started,

N- But what did you mean by saying "you remember me"(mimicking his tone). Ten minutes pehle hi to mein tere sath thi toh yeh topic kaha se aa gaya(confused).

M- Areh mein iski baat nahi kar raha hu mein khane ki baat kar raha hu.

N(confused)- Khane ki?

M(smiled)- Ha khane ki. Mujhe pata hai Mom ke haat ka hakka noodles tujhe sabse zyada pasand hai, phir bhi tune pasta aur burger bola because wo hum dono ko pasand hai. Kyu mein sahi bol raha hu na?

N(smiled)- Ha tu sahi bol raha hai. Aur tujhe ye bohat ache se pata hai ki kuch bhi ho jaye mein tujhe kabhi nahi bhul sakti. Wo khane mein hi ho yaa kuch or mein. We are always together in everything.

M(smiled)- Ha pata hai(and kissed her temple).

They don't even know for how long they have been sitting like that until they heard Nyonika's shout,

Nyo- Sweetheart Manu khana ban gaya hai aajao.

They looked at each other with same excitement and said together,

M/N- Khana ban gaya hai. Jaldi chal Choco/Mani.

And ran to the dining room.

_______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

Are you liking Manik and Nandini's bond?

Few words for Nandini and Nyonika's bond?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

I am working on the next chapter and will update very soon.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_