Chapter 17

Guys I am back with new chapter.

Can I get some inline comments please🥺🥺. Your comments really motivate me❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

The boy came towards the person and said,

Boy(surprised)- Hey! You here?

Person(shocked+surprised)- You (almost shouted).

Boy- Yes, me. But how come you here?

Getting irritated, Alya said,(yes, the boy was in Manan's table)

Al- You are asking the queen of SPACE Nanz that how come she is here. Are you serious?

Boy(shocked)- What? You are Nanz. You are The Nandini Murthy.(almost shouted looking at Nandini).

Yes, the person was Nandini.

N- Yes, I am Nanz, The Nandini Murthy. Par iss mein itna shock hone wali kya baat hai?

Boy(excited)- Arey jab se main college aya hu tab se hi tumhare bare mein sun raha hu. And I thought the Nanz will be rude, arrogant, spoilt brat, but you are toh cute and sweet.

Everyone was looking at them with confusion written on their face. Cabir asked the boy.

C(confused)- But how do you know that she is sweet?

Boy(smilingly)- Wo toh mujhe Saturday night ko hi pata chal gaya tha.

M(to Nandini)- You guys know each other?

N- No, I just...

Boy(cutting her in between)- Hey don't lie.

N(irritated)- Abey oo McDonald's mujhe complete toh karne de.

Boy(frowned)- McDonald's? Seriously?

Mu(irritated)- Will you please shut up?(to Nandini)Cookie you continue.

N- Wo I met him on the club the night before yesterday.

And then described the whole incident to them.

M(frowned)- But you didn't tell me anything about this?

N- Uss raat to hangover ke waje se nahi bol payi aur kal family time ke chakkar mein, mere dimag se nikal gaya.

Manik nodded as he knew that she never hides anything from him.

Boy- Inn sab baato mein toh main apna introduction dena to bhul hi gaya. Myself Siddharth Kapoor.

SIDDHARTH KAPOORA cute and sweet guy

SIDDHARTH KAPOOR
A cute and sweet guy. Recently joined SPACE. A big time flirt but never crosses his limit. Rest you will get to know in the story.

He introduced himself to everyone shooking hands with them while they also smiled and introduced themselves.

C(putting his arm around his shoulder)- Toh bro tumhe yeh mid session mein admission kaise mila?