Chapter 22

Guys I am back with new chapter.

I am really disappointed with last chapter's response. The target in last chapter is still incomplete. Guys, I am not getting the much needed support. It's not easy to write and give back to back updates. So please do vote and comment.

The continuation of the story depends on your support. And this time I am quite serious. Please complete this chapter's target🙏

Can I get some inline comments please🥺🥺. Your comments really motivate me❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

After half an hour, Nandini stirred in sleep. Seeing her moving, they all became attentive. And Manik started stroking her hairs again. Nandini opened her eyes and first she noticed Manik and then the others. After seeing them, her eyes again welled up with tears. She immediately shifted her head to Manik's lap, hugged his waist and snuggled in his stomach. She hid her face and started crying silently. Though no one heard her but Manik could feel that she was crying. Everyone was standing there with guilt in their eyes. Manik tried to broke the hug but she wasn't letting him do that.

M(caressing her head)- Choco dekh koi tujhe kuch nahi bolega(softly).

But she nodded her head in no. Ishra came forward and Ishita caressed her head and said softly,

Ishi(in tears)- Apne mamma se baat bhi nahi karegi?

Ram(softly)- Princess ekbar apne papa ki taraf dekhle.

Nandini slowly came out from Manik's embrace and looked at them with teary eyes. Ishita opened her arms and that was it, Nandini jumped in her arms, hugged her and started crying loudly. Raman got worried and said,

Ram(rubbing her back)- Princess chup ho jaa. It's not good for your health.

Nandini said in between her cries,

N- I am so..sorry. Mujh...se boh..hat badi gal..ti ho..ga..yii.

Ishita forecefully broke the hug, cupped her face and said,

Ishi- No bacha, galti humse huyi hai. We shouldn't have behaved like that.

Ram- Yes, princess hume ese baat nahi karna chahiye tha. It was our fault. We are sorry.

Everyone(except Manik) hold their ears and cutely said,

All(except Manik)- We are sorry. Very sorry. Please hume maaf kardo.

Nandini cutely wiped her tears and asked them,

N- Aap log mujhpe gussa nahi ho?

They nodded their head in no.

Nyo- Nahi Sweetheart koi tujhse gussa nahi hai.

N(cutely)- Aur Mani se?

Everyone looked at her in adoration as after everything that had happened to her she still thought about Manik.

M(side hugging her)- Nahi mujhse bhi koi gussa nahi hai.

Raj- Acha bacho ab tum sab baate karo hum niche chalte hai.

He came towards Nandu, kissed her forehead and they(elders) left the room.

Mukti with baby steps came towards Nandu. Manik got up seeing Mukti as he didn't want to intrude between the soul sisters. Mukti sat near Nandini, took her hand in hers and said,

Mu(teary eyes)- I am sorry Cookie. I am very sorry. I know I am bad, infact worst. I made my sister cry. Please please maaf karde mujhe. Main dar gayi thi, maine socha agar tujhe ya Manik ko kuch ho jata toh. Aur iss dar ke wajese maine tujhe itna kuch bol diya. Please forgive me.