Chapter 30

Guys I am back with new chapter.

A short update. Just a little busy with my studies. And also pardon me for the grammatical mistakes.

A request to new readers: If you started reading this book now then please do vote on the previous chapters. I would be grateful to you ♥️

Please shower your love through inline comments.🥺❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

Manik's pov

It has already been a month since that incident and Choco has changed completely. Now she doesn't talk to anyone properly. She only talks to me. In this month, for once she didn't left her room. The bubbly girl that we all used to admire seems to be lost somewhere. Everyone was dying in guilt as they think that they failed to protect her. Even our friends didn't meet her after that day. They used to come, stand in front of her room and cry seeing her state, but never got the courage to go to her, console her or just say that 'everything will be fine'. But how can I blame them when I myself was dying in guilt, but I had to stay strong for her. I can't fall week. In this month, she has even distanced herself from Mamma Papa and Mom Dad too.

I can't see her like this. Her eyes has lost all its shine. Her face was pale. She even lost weight because of her bad eating habits. She hardly had any food. I literally had to blackmail her saying 'If you don't eat na, then I will also skip my food', and that's the only trick that worked. Now she doesn't share anything, neither she irritates me. She just replies to my talks and that too in just one or two words. In these days, she neither laughed nor cried. She has become a total emotionless person. She never reacted to anything. I tried everything to make her laugh but she just reacted as if she didn't even hear a word.

But now it's enough. Today, I was adament to make her react. I will do anything, even if I had to hurt myself, I will do that too. But I can't let her be in darkness. She brightens our life and she herself can't be in darkness. No, I can't let this happen. And it's my promise to myself, today I will bring My Choco back at any cost. And thinking about how to do that, I went to Murthy Mansion.

At Murthy Mansion

I entered her room and saw her sitting on the bed looking at nothing particular. I slowly went towards her bed and sat beside her. I started talking and in between talks I joked, I even teased her but as usual there was no reaction. While I was chatting, I slowly took out a blade from my pant pocket and placed it on the corner of the side table. I took the glass of water and placed it above the blade just to ensure that the blade doesn't fall. The blade was kept in a such a way that a mere touch of skin on the blade can cut the skin easily. I know what I am doing is wrong, but I have to do it, for her. 'I am sorry Choco. I am really sorry. I know it will hurt you, but that's the only option left to make you react to something', I said it in my head.

I asked her if she wants water and she nodded her head in yes. While taking the glass, I intentionally placed the left side of my right palm on the blade, and in a second, I felt a sharp pain making me scream. Yes, the blade has cut my palm or should I say I myself cut my palm. Hearing my scream she looked at me, her eyes widened seeing tears in my eyes. Then, her eyes fell on my hand. Blood was oozing out like water. She was shocked to see me in this condition. Tears started to well up in her eyes. With her shivering hands, she held my palm. And the tears which she was holding, fell down from her eyes. Though the pain was unbearable but still somewhere in my heart, I was happy. Yes, I was happy to see her crying. It's the first time in this one month, she showed an emotion.

I tried to make her laugh, I tried to make her happy with everything I could do, but nothing worked. And this was the last option. I know I did wrong but I also knew that seeing me in pain she would never stay quiet. And I just took the advantage of that.

(Warning- Don't harm yourself. This is a fiction and it has nothing to do with real life, so take it like that only. Self harm is the worst thing you can do to yourself. Maybe what the situation is, maybe who the person is, don't harm yourself for anything or for anyone not even for yourself. Never ever do that. And I repeat it once again "DON'T HARM YOURSELF")

She carefully placed my palm on my lap and ran to get the first aid box. She came within a few seconds and started dressing my wound. She was handling it as if it was some baby's hand. I was smiling like a fool seeing her care. Yes, She is My Choco, the girl who has been lost since a month. She is not emotionless. She cares, she cares for everyone. She is the girl I love and I am proud of it.

After dressing my wound, she looked at me and found me smiling. Confusion was written all over her face. But before she could ask me anything, I slowly cupped her face and kissed her forehead ever so lovingly. 'I am really sorry Bacha, I made you cry but from now on I will make sure that there will be happiness and only happiness in your life. And I also promise that I will never harm myself. Ho sake toh iss baar ke liye apne Mani ko maaf kardena', I said it in my mind while kissing her forehead.

______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

I never mentioned about self harm or those sensitive topics in the description of the book as it wasn't planned. It's the only chapter with such things and also in the upcoming chapters, there won't be any sort of things.

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

What do you think, what Manik did was justified?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

Last chapter's target is not completed. So, please guys do shower your love in this chapter. And complete the target fast.

Target: I need 60+ votes in this chapter and 3 followers. Complete the target and I will update the next part.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_