Chapter 2

Who can say that this goofball is 31 now😚

Happy Birthday Parthuu😭❤May god shower all his blessings on you. Lots of love.

_______________

So coming back to the story

N- I missed you Dad.

Person- I missed you too Doll.

A lady from behind said,

Lady- And what about me.

Nandu ran to her, hugged her tight and said,

N- I missed you more Mom.

Lady- I missed you too Sweetheart.

Yes, they are none other than Raj and Nyonika. They were in Delhi to attend a wedding of some business delegates.

Raj(whined)- No, she missed me more.

Nyonika(teasingly)- Look sweetheart someone is jealous.

Raj(looking here and there)- No, I am not jealous.

Nyo(controlling her laugh)- When did I take your name.

Raj- Um....woh....

And thats it everyone burst out laughing seeing Raj's embarrassed face. Later he also joined their laughter session.
Then they both hugged Nandu together and kissed her forehead. Manik fake coughed to get their attention and said,

M- Do you guys remember that you have a son too.

N(teasingly)- Mom I never knew that you were living with such jealous people. Aap inhe kaise sambhalti ho.

Nyo(sadly)- Ab kya karu sweetheart rehena to padega na, ab pati or bete ko thodi change kar sakti hu.

Raj and Manik jaw dropped in astonishment. They huffed in anger and Manik said,

M- Mom aap ayee itne dino baad mujhse baat bhi nahi kiya na hug kia or shuru kardi apni sweetheart ke sath meri beizzati.(childish) Not done mom. I am not talking to you. And dad aap se bhi mein nahi baat karunga.

Raj(whining)- Par mene kya kiya.

Nyo(whining)- Aur beizzati to sweetheart ne bhi kiya na, usey bhi to kuch bol.

N(puppy face)- Mani.

And Manik melted in seconds.

Everyone except them smiled seeing this. But Raj composed himself and said,

Raj- This is not done doll. Everytime you do this to melt him and he changes his team in seconds.

Nyo(to Raj)- Yes yes you are right.(to manik) Nahi tu sirf hume dhamki nahi de sakta. Sweetheart bhi to shamil thi usey bhi kuch bol.

M- Nahi nahi galti sirf aaplogo ki hai.(childish) aane ke baad applogo ne mujhe hug nahi kiya na 'hi' bola. I am angry with you two.

Nyo and Raj chuckled seeing his childish behaviour. While Murthys admired them. Nyo and Raj both held their ears and said together,