Chapter 34

Hey guys!

Finally I am back with a new chapter after almost a month.

And very very sorry for the delay as I was busy with my studies.

Ignore the mistakes.

Please shower your love through inline comments.🥺❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

Next morning, Manik went to Nandini's room to wake her up like the old times. After waking her up, bearing so much tantrums, he finally pushed her to washroom and came out.

He went downstairs and saw Ishita in the kitchen, preparing their breakfast. He came near her and sat on the kitchen platform.

Ishi(caressing his left cheek)- Aagaya mera laadla.

M(smiled)- Yes mamma.

Ishi- Nandu uth gayi.

M- Haa finally after so much of her nakhras.

He replied dramatically, wiping his forehead, which obviously had no sweat. Ishita laughed at his words and said,

Ishi- Par tujhe toh uske nakhre bohat ache lagte hai, haina?

M- Haa bohat.

He replied, while his ears turned pink.

Ishi(teasing)- Oh ho, someone is blushing.

M(whinned)- Mamma.

Ishita laughed out loud while Manik made a crying face.

They were talking randomly, when they heard the door bell. A butler went to open the door, while both Ishita and Manik came to leaving room.

There entered Raman. Seeing him Manik ran towards him and hugged him tight. While Raman was shocked because of the sudden hug as in that last month both Manik and Raman were distant from each other.

Raman wrapped his arm around Manik. Manik was going to say something, but before he could utter anything they heard a very low voice.

Person- Papa.

They broke the hug and looked towards Nandini who was standing near the stairs, with tears flowing continuously. While Raman's eyes filled with tears seeing his Princess out of her room after almost one month. He felt so happy to see her like that. He craved for this moment.

Nandini, taking slow steps came near him. Both were crying one out of happiness where as other out of guilt.

Raman slowly took her face in between his palms and kissed her forehead and that was it for her, she broke down into tears and hugged him tight. He too hugged her and cried. Manik and Ishita both were shedding tears seeing the father-daughter duo.

Nandini was continuously saying 'sorries' while Raman was caressing her head. After a few more minutes, she stopped crying and broke the hug, but before she could say anything Raman said,

Ram- Shh! No more sorries.

He also wiped her tears and said,

Ram- And no more tears. I don't want to see a single drop of tear in my Princess's eyes. Ok?

She smiled and nodded her head in yes. Just then, they heard another voice,

Person- Doll.

Nandini looked towards the door and only to find Nyonika and Raj standing there. Nyo was having a bright smile while Raj's eyes were flooded with happy tears. She ran towards him, hugged him and cried silently. He too hugged her back. Breaking the hug she was going to say something which was cutted by both Manik and Raman.
They glared at her and sternly said,