Chapter 21

Guys I am back with new chapter.

The target in last chapter is still incomplete. But I don't want to be unfair to the people who voted/commented. So I updated. And please, do complete this chapter's target. Please🙏

Can I get some inline comments please🥺🥺. Your comments really motivate me❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

It was already evening but there was no traces of Manik and Nandini. Everyone was sitting in Malhotra Mansion. Ishita and Nyonika were crying while Raman and Raj were consoling them.

At that moment their friends (except Siddharth as till now he haven't met their parents and he didn't wanted to meet them in this situation) entered the Mansion with Aryaman and Sanjana. They all were tensed while Navya and Alya were already in tears. Cabir asked hopefully,

C- Uncle, kuch pata chala?

Raj- Nahi, abhi tak koi updates nahi mili.

They sighed and settled down on the sofa. They all were praying to God for Manik and Nandini's safety. Meanwhile Siddharth had called Dhruv asking if they got any news about Manik and Nandini. Sharing the information with Siddharth, Dhruv cut the call. Raj and Raman decided to call their detectives to ask them if they got any information. But before they could call, they heard the sound of door bell. A servant went to open the door. And there entered Manik and Nandini laughing with each other in a disheveled state. Their clothes were wrinkled and dirty, hair half wet, dust covering their legs.

Nyonika and Ishita ran towards them and took both of them in a bone crushing hug. Manik and Nandini stumbled back due to the intensity of the hug. They broke hug and cupped their face and asked with tears,

Ishi- Tum log thik toh ho na?

Nyo- Kaha the tum dono?

Everyone came towards them while Raj said,

Raj- Tum logo ka yeh halat kaise hua?

Ram(angry)- Kisne kiya tumhare saath esa?

While Manik and Nandini were confused with their behaviour.

M(confused)- Aap log kya bol rahe ho hume kuch samajh nahi aa raha.

N(confused)- Please clearly bolo na.

Ishi- Tum log subhe college ke liye nikle par college nahi pahunche.

Nyo- Phone bhi unreachable tha. Kaha the tum dono?

M(casually)- Hum to water park gaye the.

And 'What' echoed in the whole Mansion. Manik and Nandini got scared hearing their voice.

M(scared)- Kya hua aap log chilla kyu rahe ho.

Cabir came forward and furiously said,

C- Toh kya kare hum? Haan, chup chap tum logo ki baate sune?

N- Kya hua Cabu tu ese kyu baat kar raha hai?

Mu(showing her hands to Nandini)- Not a word Cookie. Not a word. Tum logo samajhte kya ho apne aap ko. Jab maan kiya yaha chale gaye jab maan kiya waha chale gaye. Hume toh batane ki koi zaroorat hi nahi hai. Hum hai kaun? But atleast you should have informed uncle aunty. They were tensed. Subhe se kuch nahi khaya tum logo ke tension mein. Sirf ek hi baat bol rahe the ki "kya un logo ne khaya hai", "kya wo log safe hai". Ro ro ke dekho kya haal ho gaya hai unka. Aur tum dono water park mein enjoy kar rahe the.

Abhi tried to stop her but she didn't listen.

Mu- No, Abhi not now. They should understand ki woh ab bache nahi rahe.