Chapter 24

Guys I am back with new chapter.

The target in last chapter is still incomplete. So, please, do complete this chapter's target. Please🙏

(And also in last chapter, I saw some people voted and then removed the vote. Why did you do that? I mean if you wanted to remove the vote then why did you vote on the first place? Guys it's not good. Don't do this. It really hurted me.)

Can I get some inline comments please🥺🥺. Your comments really motivate me❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

They entered Malhotra Mansion and heard a shout.

All(their friends including Sid)- Happy Birthday Manik.

Then they noticed, the living room was decorated and they were standing there with a cake.

(Assume '19' in place of '30')

(Assume 'Manik' in place of 'Alex')

When they were in temple, their friends came and made the arrangements.

Manik and Nandini came towards them. He stood in front of the cake and pulled Nandini with him. Again they cut the cake together. He fed her first and then fed their friends. After that they enojyed the day together in Murthy Mansion as Ishra and Ranyo pushed them out of Malhotra Mansion. They wanted to surprise Manik.

After lunch, their friends bade bye to Manan and went to their respective home to get ready. While Ishita and Nyonika sent Manik and Nandini's dress to Murthy Mansion. They freshened up and got ready for the party.

Nandini wore the black off shoulder bodycon gown, did a minimal makeup, tied her hair in a low bun, wore earings and bracelets, wore her black stiletoes, sprayed perfume, took her clutch and phone and went to living room.