Chapter 28

Guys I am back with new chapter.

In last chapter, I kinda expected a lot of negative comments against Sid but almost everyone of you guys took it a different way. I liked the fact that you guys took it in a positive way but I don't know how will you react after reading this chapter.

You may get a shock too🤭

Ok ok enough of suspense, let's start with the chapter.

Please shower your love through inline comments.🥺❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

It had been almost one and a half hour, they were standing still on their places, looking at Nandini. They saw Nandini moving in sleep and got alerted. They came closer to her bed and saw her trying to open her eyes. Slowly she opened her eyes and closed it again because of the light. After a few seconds she again opened her eyes and noticed the surroundings, then her eyes fell on Manik, followed by their friends.

She looked at Manik whose eyes showed only one emotion 'concern' and her eyes welled up with tears. She again started crying saying,

N- Mani, he cheated on me.

Manik became worried seeing her crying as the doctor asked them to keep her happy. He caressed her head and softly said,

M- Choco please don't cry. Please chup ho jaa.

But she wasn't even listening to him. She was just crying and repeating the same line. Manik was already frustrated with all the day's happenings and in all of that Nandini was stressing herself which is not good for her health. He couldn't take it and shouted angrilly,

M- I said stop crying. You are stressing yourself.

Nandini got frightened hearing his voice as he never shouted on her. Seeing her scared face, he realised what he did and hugged her tightly. He guiltily said,

M- I am sorry. I am really very sorry. Woh doctor asked us to not give you stress and you were crying continuously so I just got worried.

Nandini nodded her head still in the hug. After a few minutes, he broke the hug and wiped her tears. He kissed her forehead and said,

M- Now, no more tears, ok?

She bobbed her head like a kid. Seeing her, they all smiled faintly.

C(seriously)- Now Bunny, tell us what happened. Why were you saying 'He cheated on me'? What did he do?

Manik gave him a 'not now' look while Cabir blinked his eyes in assurance.

Ab(worried)- Haa babydoll what exactly happened?

Nandini looked at Manik while he side hugged her. He knew she wasn't strong enough to handle everything alone. He knew she needed him. While she too knew that he will be there to gather her broken pieces whenever she falls. And that hug gave her the much needed assurance.

She started

N- Last night, Sid asked me out on a dinner date. It was on a 5 star restaurant. He asked me to go there by 8 o'clock. But I got ready a little early so thought to surprise him by showing up before him. I entered the restaurant at 7.35. I asked the receptionist if there was any table booked on his name. She checked and asked one of the waiter to show me the table. He showed me the way and I went behind him. But when I came near his table, I saw him sitting with a girl. They were chatting and laughing. I was shocked but thought that maybe she was known to him and they met there coincidently. But before I could go there(his table), they both got up and started walking towards the exit. Frowning, I followed them outside. But what I saw, shocked me to the core. I saw them kissing each other.