08

past - chapter eight

a couple weeks has passed and nct ilichil was now in promotion again but in their repackaged album, everyone was busy since this is the last week of their promotion and after that, they will have a long break.

"love," he giggled.

"hmm?" he responded as he was busy doing his work.

"can we date after this week?" and he held his waist, pulling him in front of him.

"if someone caught us because of you, i won't really think twice to kill you." he warned, but still proceeded on with his work.

"no one will catch us, swear." he giggled.

"aish, i need to finish my job here!" he hissed.

but yuta just hugged his waist and brushed his face to him like he was a cat, which made sicheng smack his arm since yuta wasn't listening to him. the two were alone inside the dressing room, wondering why yuta was freely doing this.

"you're ruining my work!" he hissed.

"you can do it again, love." he smiled and sat back again. "so, we could spend more time alone here." and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"i told you that you should not act like this if we're at work," sicheng said seriously, already losing his patience. "i'm so sick of you, i'm trying to do my job here yet you're making it more hard. could you please stop?!"

yuta suddenly stiffed at his place, sicheng was obviously serious right now and mad. he can see it through his eyes.

"i'm sorry..." and he looked down, fidgeting with his hands.

"look up, you're already out of time and the show will start in a few minutes." sicheng said seriously and picked up a brush.

sicheng finished fixing him after a few touches and the staff also knocked at the door and said yuta needed to come out already since he was the only one who's not there.

yuta even tried to hold sicheng's hands when he walked past him but he just failed since sicheng was completely ignoring him.

"yuta, let's go." doyoung said who opened the door.

the japanese male just got his coat and made his way out of the dressing room with doyoung, sicheng let out a deep sigh as yuta left the room.

"fuck, if i don't want him to be like that, then i should not let him to start over again." he whispered.

he stayed inside the dressing room with the other staff. he was watching their performance through the television inside the room.

they also came back after their performance, panting and needed air. they sat on their seats while the other chose to sit at the couch, holding a mini fan.

"here, let me help." sicheng said as he saw yuta struggling on his clothes.

yuta looked at him through the mirror but sicheng was avoiding it, he was focused on the clothes where yuta struggles for.

"i also need to remove my..." and he pointed to his in-ear, which sicheng just nodded and helped him to remove it.

he get some tissues and carefully wipes yuta's sweats, on his forehead, on his neck, and on his chest. which made sicheng gulped. it's not that he didn't see it yet, he already saw yuta being half-naked. he just suddenly felt tense as he wiped those sweats in his chest.