14

past - chapter fourteen

their second day stay at renjun and yangyang's house went well, they watch a movie, watch the sun sets down, and now, cooking a barbecue.

the sky was already dark, so the four of them decided to eat samgyupsal with soju, making the two drunk who had now passed out while the other two were peacefully eating the meat.

"what can that kun do?" yuta asked the younger one.

"you guys are working in the same company yet you didn't know?" yangyang asked curiously.

"because we're not friends," the japanese male said calmly.

"well, he was winwin hyung's childhood crush." the younger started, making yuta stop. "do you want pictures of them together?"

"are you kidding me?" he asked seriously, voice was kinda cold.

"i'm serious!" he argued back. "but they were still younger that time, the two might not have been familiar to each other already since they were separated for a long time," he explained.

"sicheng still knows him," yuta said.

"because he debuted under the company you also debuted, duh?" and the younger one rolled his eyes. "and hyung, i know what you feel but there's no need to be jealous. kun hyung is taken already." he said in a low voice the last part.

yuta didn't speak, he suddenly had many thoughts inside his mind. what if sicheng attracted to that man again? but the guy named kun who sicheng said that can do anything, was already taken.

"wait, you didn't answer my question." yuta said.

"oh, besides that he can drive a plane, he was a producer, he has a degree—"

"okay, stop already." yuta immediately cuts him off. "having a degree, i know i'm already lost." he pouted.

"you don't need to compare yourself though, the part that sicheng hyung loves you, you already won in that part." yangyang said, making the older one's face brightened.

"you think?" he asked, giggling.

"dude, are you numb? or dumb?" yangyang asked. "it's obvious he still loves you." and he eats again.

minutes later when the two decided to go inside already and bring their men into their room, yuta was effortlessly carrying the chinese one.

"love?"

it sounds gay (which he is) but yuta felt his heart suddenly jump as he heard sicheng called him in their endearment, he sat at the bed and face the younger one, moving some strands of his hair that was in his face.

"yes, baby?" he responded.

"i miss yuyu..." and he started to cry.

"shh, johnny and ten were taking good care of him." yuta immediately hushes him down.

"i miss him..." and he cried out loud, pulling yuta's wrist and using it to cover his eyes, or to also use the hoodie to wipe his tears off since yuta was wearing a hoodie.

"sleep already, love." and he brushed his hair.

which sicheng did after a few minutes of crying, yuta can't help not to laugh before going inside the bathroom to get change.