21

past - chapter twenty one

the three days concert has finally ended, everyone is now resting after the tough day they had. the entertainment gives them a one week break before they go back from work again, which is just some of their endorsement photoshoots, like that.

sicheng was now laying on the couch, cuddling with ten who's hugging him. both of them were slim though, that's why they fit on the couch.

"i suddenly want to eat brownies," taeyong said and sat on the other couch.

"you always crave for it, dude, are you pregnant?" ten asked, teasing him.

"i'm a virgin, bitch." he hissed.

"lol, i heard you moaning—"

"do you want me to cover your face using this fucking pillow until you can't breathe?" taeyong immediately cuts him off, making ten laugh out loud.

"well, coming from this chinese male i was hugging who i thought was the most innocent in our group but turns out he was the first one who lost his virginity." ten said.

"it was you," sicheng said. "yuta was still courting me when you told us you hooked up with someone in the club." he finished off.

"oh, yeah. i still remember that!" taeyong agreed. "this bitch, you keep teasing us!" he hissed and hit him with a pillow.

"of course, you two always teased me. so, it's my time to shine." he smirked.

"shine my ass," taeyong said and rolled his eyes. "how about we just buy brownies online?"

"yeah, that's a great idea because dude. we're too lazy to bake those." ten said.

"it's my treat, i got my salary last week." the older said, making the two smile.

"add some drinks though," sicheng said. "i will pay for it."

"oh, what a life." ten said happily, smiling in victory because he won't pay for anything.

"i will also order some tteokbokki, you will pay for it, ten." taeyong said, making the thai male fade his smile.

"i almost celebrated because i won't pay for anything then you just?!" he hissed and rolled his eyes.

the two just ignored him, taeyong finally ordered the food they wanted. and while waiting for it, taeyong suddenly decided to make a live on his account. as if someone will watch.

"what is the purpose of doing a live show when no one even watches you?" sicheng asked.

taeyong was now in the middle of ten and sicheng, the two were clinging to him. and of course, the two are also seen in the camera since both of them were resting their heads at taeyong's shoulder.

"what if someone watches it? i bet ten thousand." taeyong said.

"dude, why did you even make a live on your private account? we're just the only ones who followed you in that account." ten said.

"because if i do it on my fan account, a lot of people will watch it." he reasoned.

"you know, we can't understand your reason." sicheng said. "wait until your hair goes white." his eyes rolled.

"it's recording, don't bully me." and he started crying.

not until someone watches it from the familiar username.