12

past - chapter twelve

"jae, talk to me."

"and now you're calling me by that name? what happened to oue endearment? did you forget that easily— oh wait, you are. that's why you even forgot to inform me that you will get drunk last night."

sicheng was watching his friend suddenly become behave and quiet like a puppy as his boyfriend was mad at him. same with his other friend who is ten.

making him hold his laugh because if he just knew that they were the only one who can behave his friends, then maybe before they debut, he already told yuta to introduce them to his friends.

"your head was hurt? bear with it then, you want that, right?"

"love, johnny..."

sicheng just shook his head and let out a laugh before making his way to his bed where yuta was laying and cuddling with the human bear.

"you have plans?" sicheng asked as he sat at the bed.

"i just want to stay here," yuta said and faced him.

"as if your manager will let you," and his hand was automatically laid on yuta's hair to brush it.

which made yuta smile and go closer to him.

"as long as i'm not making any mess, everything is fine." he smiled.

"i was also planning to visit renjun after a few days. he told me to visit him since we haven't seen each other yet after i came back." sicheng said. "do you want to come?"

"he was at yangyang's, right?" the japanese male asked, frowning.

"hmm, yeah." he nodded. "the two were already engaged almost two years ago since the two went home and asked for momma's permission."

"he was already engaged, how about you as his older brother?" he smirked.

"i wasn't planning about it yet," sicheng said.

"but i am." yuta said, smiling.

"but i didn't said i want to engage with you," he teased. which made yuta slowly lose his smile.

"okay, fine. it's not even hurt, i'm heartless, i don't feel anything." he sulked. "you don't want to engage with me? it's fine. it's really really fine, tss." and he rolled his eyes.

sicheng couldn't help not to laugh and just continued brushing his hair while yuta was still sulking.

"is your friends really that scary?" sicheng asked in a low voice, which was just enough for yuta to hear it.

"no, they were just like that because they got worried so damn much." yuta said.

"they made my friends behave like puppies, i don't know if i would be happy or i would pity them." and he laughed.

"how about me? aren't you gonna ask me?" yuta asked.

"why would i? besides that we don't have a label yet, you know me when i'm drunk." sicheng said.

"yet?" the japanese male asked, a smile slowly showing on his face.

"you know, i suddenly felt hungry. get off on me." the chinese male said and pushed him away.