16

past - chapter sixteen

sicheng was now preparing the food that yuta's favorite, he decided to go in their dorm since the manager even let him. he talked the manager earlier if he could visit at the dorm, and the manager said he could.

since yuta was not even coming out from his room.

he also texted his friends that he can't go now, which wasn't a big deal for them since haechan and jungwoo were also with them.

"hi, good evening." he greeted as he arrived at their room.

"good evening, winwin." johnny greeted, smiling.

"is he inside?" he asked, pointing to the door that is yuta's room.

"yeah, he locked himself inside his room once we got home." johnny said.

sicheng just nodded and took a deep breath before knocking at his door, but no one answered.

"love? it's me, sicheng." he said. "can you open the door?"

but still, no response.

he stayed for a minute outside his room but yuta still didn't respond, making sicheng let out a sigh before making his way towards johnny.

"here, ten told me to hand this to you," he said, handing the brownies to him.

"as i remember he can't bake," johnny said and got it.

"actually ten and taeyong was the one who made it, ten helped taeyong since he also wants to give you." sicheng said, making johnny smile and eat those brownies.

"if jaehyun visits here, hand this to him." and he put the other box of brownies on the center table.

not when both of their heads suddenly looked at yuta's room when they heard the door click, sicheng couldn't help not to laugh and made his way there after reminding johnny again about the brownies for jaehyun.

the door was already open, it was not locked anymore. he took a deep breath again before opening it and made his way inside the room.

"love?" he called.

"it's late, what are you doing here?" he asked coldly, eyes focused on his computer.

"i just went here to give this to you, i prepared all of this." and he put the paper bag down.

he was really planning to sleep here and stay with him, but it looks like it was the opposite for yuta. the male was mad at him as heck.

"yuyu..." he said softly and bent down when the puppy ran towards him.

"aw, my baby... i miss you!" he giggled and carried it.

but when sicheng looked at yuta, the japanese male was looking at him. but he immediately looked away when their eyes met. sicheng can't even help not to smile.

"can i bring him home? i don't have work tomorrow so i guess it's fine if he was with me." sicheng said.

but yuta didn't speak, he was still focused on the monitor. sicheng just pouted and brushed the puppy's head.

"love..." he called softly. "i didn't go out with my friends tonight because i want to be with you, talk to me already..." he whined.

"i'm going to cry here..." he continued.