SPECIAL CHAPTER

SPECIAL CHAPTER

"and that's how our relationship ends," sicheng said as he closed the photo album.

"dad's destiny changed when his first child was a girl," the fifteen year-old girl said.

"yeah, he always wants the boy one since he doesn't want to have a grandchild." sicheng said and let out a chuckle.

"anyway, where's dad though?" the girl asked.

"he left this afternoon, baby." sicheng said and stood up to put the photo album back on its place. "i think they fixed their contract."

"hmm, okay..." and she rolled over on her parent's bed.

"wait, it's weekend, right?" he frowned. "i thought you would go out with your friends?" he asked.

"tss, jaeyu was also coming with us. and since i hate him, i won't come today." her voice suddenly sounds annoyed.

"why would you hate him though?" he asked, holding his smile back.

"because he was rude to me!" she whined. "but when it comes to others, he was kind as heck."

"maybe he likes you." sicheng said.

which suddenly made the teenage girl quiet, his father looked at her, making her immediately look away since she knew that her face was red as tomato.

"aw, my baby is in love!" he teased and tickled her.

"dada!" she squealed and let out a laugh.

but they stopped when the door opened, it was yuta who was carrying two boxes of donuts.

"donut!" the girl said happily and ran towards her dad, getting the two boxes of donuts and made her way out of the room. to also sneak out from his dada.

"how's your day, my love?" yuta asked softly, leaning a kiss on sicheng's forehead.

"it went well though, as usual, ari and i spent our time together." he smiled.

"bet she talks about jaeyu again and says how she hates him." yuta said, making sicheng chuckled and nodded.

"the two always argued as if they weren't close back then." sicheng said.

"jaehyun also told me how jaeyu talks about ari every single minute," he chuckled.

"are you guys talking about me?" a voice suddenly interrupted them.

"ari, you are already grown up but look at your face." sicheng hissed.

"because it was yummy!" she reasoned.