17

past - chapter seventeen

"i thought you would just visit him? why can't you walk properly now?"

sicheng threw the pillow on the couch to ten who laughed out loud after he did that, he just got home and the two were the one who picked him up.

"ten, you think what i think?" taeyong asked teasingly.

"looks like someone got rough last night," ten said, smirking.

"don't talk to me." sicheng said, rolling his eyes.

"no problem, mister soon to be nakamoto." ten said teasingly and even took a bath.

sicheng rolled his eyes again before he hissed in pain because of his back, and yes, yuta really got rough last night because they even had a second round.

yuyu and winnie's dad

↳ ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

he ignored his message and continued watching on the television. he was already annoyed and he knew that yuta would also tease him.

but he got another message.

yuyu and winnie's dad

↳ i ordered ice cream and other snacks for you, eat well baby. sorry if i was rough last night, won't do it again :)

my everything

↳ as if we will do it again

yuyu and winnie's dad

↳ yes, we will. but next time, in your place

he didn't respond yet since he heard the doorbell, looks like the order from yuta already arrived. but when sicheng stood to get it, a message from yuta notified.

yuyu and winnie's dad

↳ love, the order will took fifteen minutes, can you wait?

sicheng opened the door and the delivery man with a red box in his hands greeted him, asking for his signature only.

"is it for me?" he asked curiously.

"yes, sir," he nodded.

he just signed the paper before getting the box, expecting that yuta would also give him another gift. but while opening it, he got cut when something blade in the box hit his finger.

he suddenly threw the box, making the box open and the snake inside it surprised him, making him squeal and move away from it.

while on the other side, a five male was now going upstairs to surprise the chinese male. they even saw a delivery man going downstairs, probably from in sicheng's apartment.

"you ordered food, right?" johnny asked curiously.

"yeah, but the delivery will arrive in fifteen minutes." the japanese male answered.

not until they heard a familiar shout.

the door wasn't even locked, that's why they easily entered the house, but there's no sicheng around. instead, they saw the box on the ground.

"oh fuck!" ten suddenly squealed when he saw the thing inside the box.

yuta saw it, making him immediately look around and find his man. he went to the kitchen, living room, even in sicheng's bed, but the male was there.