09

past - chapter nine

"winwinie!"

sicheng almost stumbled on his place when lucas suddenly greeted him with a hug, and after he did that, he straightly went inside the house.

"wow, you didn't even ask how i am after i almost stumbled." sicheng said and harshly closed his door.

"oh, you already had a puppy?" lucas asked, ignoring what he just said.

"yes, so it's like i already have two sons," he said proudly.

"dude, he's so cute." he giggled, bending down to reach the puppy.

but sicheng's phone suddenly rang, making sicheng go to it and immediately answer it after seeing the caller name.

"wae?" he asked.

[where are you?] the caller asked.

"i'm in my house right now," sicheng said.

[you don't have a shift?] yuta asked, probably frowning right now.

"no, lia told me i don't need to come to work today since it was just a reality show," he explained.

[hmm, okay. how's our son then?] he asked again.

"he's fine—"

"jagiya! come here already!" lucas suddenly said, making sicheng cuts off.

his eyes widened and immediately got the pillow that was near to him and threw it hard to lucas who was now laughing.

"hey, are you still—" sicheng asked but he was cut off again when the call suddenly ended.

he looked at his phone and it looked like yuta was the one who ended it, making him suddenly nervous. yuta might have heard it and misunderstood it.

"you freaking bitch," he hissed and ran towards lucas who was now running for his life.

the two also stopped chasing each other since both of them were hungry already, so they went to the dining area and started to eat the food that lucas brought.

"are you free today? come with me and visit my parent's shop this noon, i will show you the uwu male i talk about." lucas said.

"but no one will look for yuyu," and he looked at the small puppy at the corner who was peacefully sleeping.

"take him with us, duh." the other chinese male said and took another bite on his meal.

"yuta will not let me..." he whispered.

"hmm?" lucas asked as he heard sicheng whispered.

"nothing," he smiled. "what is the exact time we will visit? i haven't taken a bath yet."

"wonder why you smell bad," he teased.

"dude, if you still didn't stop, i'm gonna really throw all this food on your face." he warned, making lucas laugh out loud.

like what they planned, lucas waits for sicheng until noon, besides, he doesn't have any plans so he chose to stay in sicheng's house.

he was also playing with sicheng's puppy, who was easy to get close to. the puppy was now sleeping on his arm.