15

past - chapter fifteen

coming back from the city, yuta was now sulking at the corner as his manager didn't let him stay at sicheng tonight since their fanmeet was already coming.

sicheng can't even help not to laugh while getting his things and handing it to ten and taeyong who really waited for him outside his apartment.

"thank you, hyung." sicheng said as he bent down.

but when he looked at yuta, the male was now looking at him. pouting. sicheng let out a chuckle and leaned to him, giving him a kiss.

"now i know why this kid was sulking," the manager said.

"goodnight," sicheng said to yuta. "goodnight also, hyung." and he finally waved at them.

sicheng also went inside his apartment, but his friends were now asking him many questions. and yes, the two would not let sicheng again to hide everything from them.

"i didn't expect their sudden schedule, i felt bad for my johnny." ten said, eating the food that sicheng bought for them.

"we can't blame them though, that's really part of their career." followed by taeyong.

"you know, i was planning what i will do on yuta's birthday. it's about... two months from now." sicheng said.

"dude, yuta wasn't even materialistic. surprise him just like what you did before." ten suggested.

"what if he didn't like it anymore?" he frowned.

"girl, you even doubt that?" taeyong asked. "he still loves you, so probably everything from you or you did, he still loves it."

"but it's too simple," he pouted.

"but memorable." the two answered in sync.

the three continued talking about a few things until they decided to sleep already, but before that. the three of them were now focused on their phones.

yuyu and winnie's dad

↳ i miss u 😭😭

my everything

↳ we're just together earlier

yuyu and winnie's dad

↳ i still miss u, can u visit here? let's sleep together again :)

my everything

↳ you sure we will just sleep?

↳ ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

yuyu and winnie's dad

↳ i mean uh u know we can uh kiss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sicheng let out a laugh but the two beside him didn't mind because they were also holding their squeals back.

a week has passed and the fanmeet has come, the three of them left together since their destination was the same.

both of them will do the work, the two as one of those members fansites while sicheng as a yuta's personal assistant.

"winwin hyung!" haechan squealed as sicheng arrived at the dressing room.

"hello," he greeted and showed a smile.