EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

a week ago when the news was released, everyone was now surprised when they saw the news. some of them were happy and congratulated the two. while the others were mad and threatening them.

yuta was now in the conference hall together with the ceo to talk about the issue, while sicheng was now partying inside his apartment.

though he was nervous as heck, he was scared at those threats that other fans are giving. but yuta told him to ignore it.

"yah!"

a loud shout that suddenly barged inside the apartment, making the group of friends stop from twerking in the living area.

renjun was also here, he stayed here to be with his brother since yuta wasn't able to stay with sicheng yet since the agency decided to put him on hiatus.

"everyone was now going crazy because of the dating issue yet you guys are just twerking here?!" she shouted.

but they just stared at her. it was lia, she was the one who suddenly barged inside the apartment.

"play work by rihanna!" she suddenly shouted.

making them play the music and danced with lia who joined them, they were now dancing and laughing at the same time.

making sicheng forget all those hate comments he read when he looked at the article about him and yuta.

"the agency decided to put him on a one month hiatus, the dating issue was so huge but there's no problem about that. they already expect this anyway." lia said and took another shot of soju.

"is my brother safe here? a lot of fans were bothering him everyday." renjun said. "i'm this close to throwing water to them."

"he can even stay at the dorm with yuta," lia said.

and the topic changed to taeyong and jaehyun, also to ten and johnny. all of them were now tipsy while the chinese male, sicheng, was now passed out.

"the dating news about you and jaehyun was also trending these past few days, does the agency already warned you guys?" lia asked.

"not yet," taeyong said and shook his head. "but i decided to not meet him for a while, which was a really bad decision i made. i missed him so damn much." he whined.

"fight for your relationship with him if ever it is needed, because jaehyun was willing to choose you over his career." lia said.

"how can you say that though?" and taeyong drunkenly looked at her.

"i know them a lot, yong." she smiled. "and you, ten lee." she pointed to the thai male.

"hmm?" the thai male responded.