Prologue: The News

:Socks POV:

"Mr.Bossman! I have bad news!" I turned towards the screaming to see one of me and memegod's workers. 

"What is it?" I asked her who she seemed to be super worried over something. "There's a boss who is looking for you super big, and has a force of patrols of over 10,000 people." she said. As she continued I started getting worried.

After she finished.

"thank you for telling you may go now" I said as she turned to walk away. I speed-ran towards memegod's office damnit just what we needed more missions when we were on break.

I reached his office and knocked on the door. "Come in!" memegod said. I came in and cut straight to the chase.

"I have bad news..." I started. As I explained to him he looked worried when I finished. He then got up and looked like he knew who he was. 

"I know him..He is called The dumbass in my opinion but originally called The Shotstiler." he explained. "But what about-" I got cut off by him. 

"He is someone who should not be messed with but since he is looking for you or if he messes with you he is a goner." 

"what do you-" I got cut off again "I AM SAYING IF HE FINDS YOU HE'LL KILL YOU AND IF HE TRIES I'LL KILL HIM WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS!" he yelled.

I was shocked and froze "but how do we beat..him?" I asked. 

"He rebuilt The Sinklaken village" He said looking out the window. "Isn't that the village muffinjuice blew up?" I asked.

"Yes he rebuilt it I passed by there last week" he said. "but why me? why not you?" I asked.

"Don't you get it?! he is looking for you to use you against me to hurt you!" he yelled.

I smirked and he looked confused for a second then realized. Then I said "he doesn't realized what I am capable of doesn't he?" I asked. "Nope he doesn't but he figures out ways to capture the strongest people before we both teamed up blaza messed with him and that when the whole muffinjuice blowing up that village started he finished."

We heard the door open "what did you do memegod that he is coming for socks...?"muffin asked as he stepped in.