Chapter 10: My Friends..

Sock's POV 

We kept on walking and encountered many battles.

Finally we made it, me and meme started running ahead and I ran with him.

Suddenly we heard a click and a forcefield made out of indestructible glass  came out and separated me and memegod from blaza, nadwe, tbh, and joocie.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Blaza yelled.

I banged on the glass, nothing happened.

"what are we going to do?" memegod asked.

I looked down, then at blaza, I knew he wouldn't like what I would say.

"We have to continue... alone.. blaza stay here and wait for muffinjuice I sent him a message of where we are, he'll be here in a helicopter." I said and turned away grabbing memegod's hand.

"we have to continue.. just the 2 of us.." I said.

I noticed how his face turned a light tone of pink and he turned towards the others.

"Stay here, please, tbh just in case we don't make it, know that you'll have to learn how to fight." he said smiling a bit.

"DON'T SAY THAT! YOU'LL GET OUT WE'LL SNEAK IN! WE'LL SAVE YOU!: He yelled as me and memegod came in.

We reached the entrance and the guards let us in.. I knew that something was going to go wrong.

I knew..

And oohhh boyy how much I was right..

Author's Note: Sorry that I haven't posted a chapter! I'll keep updating! 

btw we're almost at the end! :o

Word Count-227