Chapter 2: Sleepover!

Okay hear this out before beginning to read haha I may have added a bit of memefor1 but because its funny xD but I do not ship them in real life.

Socks POV

I just got my blankets and pillows and was heading to memegod's room, as soon as I got there I saw him looking at movies he had.

"we're going to watch a movie?" I asked. "Yeah! I found one which I haven't seen it is horror but it seems like a good movie" he said, walking towards me. He gave me the movie, and I realized it was Annabelle. "Oh I know this one haven't seen as well!" I said.

Memegod put the movie on the TV he had and that is when it hit me....

Doesn't he hate scary movies? I looked at him as he looked a bit nervous. "Hey meme can I ask you something?" He looked at me, and nodded "Aren't you afraid of horror movies?" 

"Sort of, I don't like jumpscares though I am fine with blood, the jumpscares do scare me but I'll be fine" he said looking back at the movie. I just kept looking at him while thinking that's what they all say.

Soon enough we got the creepy scenes coming up and he started to tremble a bit, I noticed since I did not believe his lie. For me I had gotten use to scary movies since I watched them all the time though meme doesn't like the jumpscaresin horror movies which I find weird since he is fine with blood.

Soon enough when the jumpscare came he jumped not fully but like as a short fast jump, and he hugged my arm which he immediately let go.

"If you don't like it we can change it" I offered. "NO! Just because I'm being a little baby doesn't mean you have to change the movie!" he said sharply. I just nodded and turned back to the movie. 

Soon another jumpscare this time I got to admit it was scary which meant- I turned to meme who was now again hugging my arm. "Meme..I'm telling you lets turn the movie off" I said.

"No! I mean umm I'll be fine if I can use you as a teddy bear if you're fine with it of course" he said smiling a bit nervously, I nodded and he smiled.

We finished the movie with him tugging at my arm which hurted a bit but at least he didn't jump like he's in the moon.

"Meme the movie's over" I said, as he let go of my arm. "Thanks, sorry if it was bothering you during the movie tugging at your arm, I forgot I hated horror films or scary movies whatever you call it" he said.

 "no worries at least you're not trembling anymore" I said smiling a bit.

"That is true" he said getting up from the floor we were sitting on, I looked up at him "We should sleep its about to be 2am" I said.

"Yeah then we should" he said.

As I was getting my stuff he said "Wait, do you mind staying with me for the night like on the ground please, since you know the horror movie haha..". 

"I don't mind" I said as I fixed a little bed out of many blankets on the floor.

"goodnight" he said.

"goodnight meme" I said resting on the floor.

Memegod's POV

What the hell did I just say he thinks I'm weird now doesn't he, wait why am I even thinking of what he thinks what the f*ck is going on with me usually I'm so serious and sharp, nevermind I should actually try to sleep.

"Hey meme?" I hear socks say which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"yeah?"

"I know we can get out of this mess we just got ourselves into" he said.

"We will get out" I said.

"Goodnight for real now" he said 

"Goodnight" I said realizing I just said thank you...

Somethings definitely wrong with me I know it...

-Word count 656