Chapter 7: Morning Surprise..

Disclaimer: Decided to make it platonic and make the ship memefor1 since there really ain't a lot.

Socksfor1's POV

I was walking down the stairs after the mess that was yesterday to see blaza just sitting in the living room, looking at the black screen of the tv.

"Morning Blaza" I said breaking the silence as he waved at me, his eyes were a bit puffy  "Morning Nicholas" he mumbled high enough for me to hear. 

I went towards him and he looked up at me. "get up and come into the kitchen I'll make breakfast" I said smiling a bit and went to the kitchen while he got up and then followed. I made some eggs and then both sat down and silence. 

"i didn't notice meme's hair got longer" blaza said. "Yeah it got longer mine got way longer than his, but I decided to cut it" I answered. I then went on my phone and pulled out a picture of me with my long hair which reached my shoulders "damn, yours was longer!" Blaza replied when I showed it to him. "yep! my hair is growing again so I'll probably keep it like that." I said smiling a bit. "Cool! Honestly I like you with your hair long, it makes you look more handsom-" Blaza cut himself off and looked at his plate blushing.

"Never expected that from you.." I replied starting to blush. "thank you by the way I've never gotten complimented like that" I said again breaking silence. "Your welcome... wait.. YOU'VE NEVER BEEN COMPLIMENTED BUT YOU'RE LIKE THE MOST AMAING, HANDSOME,LOVEABLE PERSON!" Blaza yelled-asked as he leaned over table and looked at me. Just then tbh walked in and looked at both us in shock "wow I didn't know you two liked each other I always thought you guys hated each other..." he said and then walked away.

Me and blaza then looked back at each other we were both smiling nervously.

Tbhhonest's POV 

I looked in the kitchen sneakily so they wouldn't notice me and I saw them just looking at each other and then socks hugged blaza for the first time in forever..

I took out my phone and took a picture hehe blackmail..

Blaza's POV

Someone who I though I hated hugged me and now we're looking at each other in the eyes..

Socks then ran off like his life depended on it. I just stood there in complete shock as memegod and tbh came to the kitchen both having a smirk on their face.

"well, well, well-" memegod stated while smirking.

"don't even say shit" I cut him off as they both just stared me down smirking.

"Forget all of this we need to focus on our mission!" I said focusing back to what we were suppose to be doing.

"okay.. but I have a picture by the way!" tbh said.

"DELETE THAT!!" I yelled and tried grabbing his phone.

Fatmemegod's POV 

I just stared at them fighting I though it was funny then I realized how

I looked at the way that socks ran and saw him with hands to his face, I walked over to him.

"hey you okay?" I asked

"NO! I just hugged someone who hates me!" he replied.

"do you like him?" I asked

"I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE I THOUGH I HATED HIM!" he yelled.

"It's okay you need to calm down though your face is red" I told him

"IT IS?! okay.. I just need to take deep breaths..." he said taking deep breaths.

"there you go now your face is back to normal" I said.

"Let's go back" he said.

"alright then let's go" I said walking with him back.

Word Count:669