Chapter 8: Jealousy?

Decide to make it memefor1 since there ain't really a lot of these 2 and also just because of the jokes lmao. (Disclaimer: I do not ship them irl)

Fatmemegod's POV

When I saw socks hug blaza I had a new feeling I never had, it was like hatred but way different at the same time. Since I didn't know what it was I decided to ask ally since she knew from all of us, what feeling were. I walked towards her part of the building, which was the weapon area since she was the inventor of the weapons upgrading them a lot everyday.

"Ally!" I called out to her when I saw her yelling at a worker.

"Hey Meme!" she called back to me and waved.

"can I speak to you?" I asked, as she nodded and turned to the worker.

"This is your last warning, do it again and I'll throw you out of here faster than when socks and meme get together" she said and laughed out loud.

"We are not together!" I yelled at her as she continued to laugh "sure...." she said and we walked towards her office.

She sat down on her chair and motioned me to sit down, and I sat down.

"what seems to be the problem?" she asked.

"I have a feeling, a new one, it started a few minutes ago when I saw socks hug blaza" I started to explain.

"describe the emotion" she said.

"It's like anger but not anger, like I wanted to be the one he hugged..um.. I don't how to explain it was like...like.."

"It's called jealousy." she answered.

"Jealousy?" I questioned.

"Yes, you're jealous of blaza, you're starting to envy him, and a bit protective of socks." she fully explained.

"No, it can't be... I'm friends with blaza, again." I told her.

"Normally friends grow jealous of other friends because they want the person who in this case is socks to give them attention." She said.

"There are 2 reasons for this" she continued.

"What are they?" I asked.

"Number 1 because you are clingy or protective of him.. and reason 2 is.." she stopped after is.

"Is what?"

"That you love him, like in love with him" 

As soon as she said that my eyes grew wide and my face started to become red.

"No! I can't love my partner! Sure, he is handsome, I would love to see him give me more atten-" I cut myself off.

"Yep, I can mostly tell it is reason 2, you aren't clingy or protective, usually you stumble with your words a bit when you're around socks and when he isn't looking your face becomes red, when you're usually serious and never smile or show emotion, which I have noticed." She pointed out.

"Is that what love feels like, not keeping yourself together?" I asked.

"As someone who hasn't experienced love but has heard I can tell that you most likely you love him" she said

"That's all! Now I am going back to work" she said getting up and leaving.

I was there on my own as I looked down at the floor, many thoughts were in my head.

I got up and left, heading towards the living room, as soon as I got there I fell onto the couch and the thoughts came back to me and they tired me out, so I fell asleep on the couch.

Socksfor1's POV 

When I went back to the kitchen I apologized to blaza and he said it was fine. Then I went to the living room where I though meme was, but he wasn't there.

"Where's meme?" I asked tbh who was sitting on the couch.

"He went to where ally is." he told me.

"Oh okay" I said and walked towards my office to continue some work.

After some time I went downstairs to see if he was back, only to see him passed out on the couch, I went towards him and sat down. When I looked at him, I though he looked so peaceful, so cut-

Wait what am I thinking...

I then noticed the part of where his hair covers his left eye had fallen a bit, to where you could see the scar which me and him gotten that caused us both to cover one of our eyes. For him it was his left eye, and for me it was my right eye.

I then heard him starting to wake up" 

"Morning sleeping beauty" I told him even though it was 1pm.

"Oh shut up" he said laughing a bit and then getting up.

"Are you okay, you usually never pass out unless something's been in your mind" I told him.

His face became red and then he started to fumble his words

"Umm.. it.. it was...nothing." He told me, but I became suspicious.

"Anyways I'm going to go get something to eat" he said and left towards the kitchen.

I just stayed on the couch, just thinking.

What was he hiding from me..?

Author Note:

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! I'll probably show character designs in a few chapters!

Word Count-817