Chapter 11: Controlled

3rd Person POV

Both Socks and meme walked in to be greeted, and then attacked.

"Fight him off!" Meme yelled. "I'm trying!!" Socks yelled back! He saw an arrow heading towards meme, and he jumped while taking out his sword. He made the arrow reflect back and stabbed the person who shot it. Memegod looked at The shotstiller (real name Adam) only to see him smirk. 

"He's planning something" memegod thought to himself.

Soon enough they had beaten everyone, and they were both tired. Socks looked over at meme, he looked really tired, and then he saw something headed his direction. He ran towards him, and yelled out "MEME LOOK OUT!" as he pushed him to the side. Socks got stabbed by something hitting him in the side of his neck, it was a small device. He quickly fell down to his knees as it hurt him a lot.

His eyes were starting to change color, it turned to a red color, memegod ran to him. As socks looked at the floor he screamed out the loudest shriek of pain. As he got up holding his head in pain he stood up and he just stood there like a statue. Memegod put his hand on his shoulder only for socks to grab it and flip him, making him hit the floor, his back hurting. 

Memegod was surprised by this "socks have you gone insane?!" he yelled. Adam started to laugh, meme looked at him and got pissed off by that "what did you do." he said. 

Adam just yelled "who do you think you're up against!?". Meme got attacked by socks, socks punched him in the face making him fly a bit. "He's in my control now!" Adam yelled laughing. Memegod was too tired to fight but he knew he had to.

Socks started to punch him over and over, meme tried to dodge it but failed.

Eventually he just collapsed and fell to the floor ,he saw socks coming up to him before his vision went dark.

Moments later..

He woke up be tied to a chair, he looked around to see socks, his expression emotionless, it sent shivers down his spine. He just stood there standing again looking like a statue.

And then he realized, he had failed since he had failed to kill Adam/The Shotstiler.

He started to cry, tears falling down his eyes.

He failed..

Or so he thought.. 

A/N : I'm so sorry for the lack of updates!!

Words- 377