Chapter 1 :What have you done..:

Remember that meme is pronounced as me-me since that's what they call memegod!

Fatmemegod's POV

"w-what?" I asked.

"you know this dumbshit never goes after someone unless they did something horrible against him!" muffin yelled at me as socks looked confused.

"What did you do?" socks says.

"..." I remain silent as they both stare at me.

"tell us" muffin muttered enough for me and socks to hear.

"I-I killed one of his most powerful men..his partner..and blew up their building while i was still there..." I admitted.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" muffin yelled as sock's eyes widen.

"meme I'm going to die aren't I if he finds a way to capture me right?" socks asked me.

"I sent him a small letter" I said basically ignoring what socks said.

"didn't you just hear wha-" I cut muffin off "yes I did but let me finish" 

"That letter said...if he captures you I'll make sure the one that dies is not another partner but him himself" I said smiling.

Socks sighed and went up to me and looked at me dead in the eyes. I immediately turned away from him but he grabbed my face to force me to look at him.

"meme look we have to figure out a way to stop him I guess once and for all" he said softly.

I looked away quickly but looked back at him "yes we should" I finally said.

"Ok then..we should rest tomorrow we'll start making the plan got that?" socks ordered.

"yeah then I'll go see you guys tomorrow" muffin said as he left. I looked at socks expecting him to walk out as well but he stayed there.

"Aren't you going back to your office?" I asked.

He flinched as I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Sorry I was lost in thought haha" he said laughing a bit.

"Are you sure you're ok after all of this?" I asked a little worried.

"yeah I am fine I was going to plan to go back to my office but I already finished all the work" he said.

"hmm how about we..hmm watch a movie today?" I said.

"right now?" he asked.

"yeah like uhm in my room as a sleepover? How does that sound to get our minds off this for a bit?" I offered.

"yeah that sounds like a great idea though we should change we aren't going to be in a sleepover with these formal work clothes" he said.

"pfft we should" I said smiling.

"oh guess I made someone smile today" socks said.

"oh shut up" I said laughing as we both went back to our own rooms to get ready for the mini sleepover we're having.

Suddenly I heard "DON'T FORGET THE SNACKS!" socks yelled from the other side of the hallway.

"I WON'T"

Word count -458

Thank y'all for reading and that you guys like it so here is some love <3 -CresainArt