Chapter 6 :Sleepover Number 2:

Nadwe's POV 

"WOAH!!! YOUR ROOM IS SO BIG" I yelled out as we both walked in. "PFFFFT- your reaction!" muffinjuice said while bursting out laughing.

"It's not funny! Just never seen a room this big!" I yelled at him. "still though" he said laughing.

After he settled down we both decided to play some games.

Fatmemegod's POV

We all were gathered in the living room and it was silent till socks spoke up "How about some video games like uhh Totally Reliable Delivery Service?" He offered.

"I'm down!" I said as Blaza and Tbh agreed.

After a while we heard someone banging at the door. I got up to open it.

"Joocie? What are you doing here?" I said as I looked at him. "We got bombed EVERYTHING'S ON FIRE!!" He yelled.

"WHAT?!" Blaza yelled as we all ran out towards their village.

As soon as we got there everything was in flames. I turned towards blaza as his eyes widened and he clenched his fists. I then looked at Tbh as he feel onto his knees looking at the flames as Joocie sat beside him hugging him. I looked at Blaza again and his face looked full of Anger he then yelled.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DIE!!! YOU SICK SONG OF A [continues to yell swear] " He yelled out so loud as he broke down onto his knees and started to cry. "Y-you sick monster..." he mumbled. As me and socks got next to him and hugged him.

"M-my home.. my other friends.. a-all dead..." Tbh mumbled crying. "It's okay tbh we're going to get revenge. whatever it takes." Joocie said as he got up looking at the flames once again.

"I'll make sure of it as well" Blaza said getting up and helping me up. We all looked at socks since he didn't say anything.

He looked at all of us "I'll make sure we win. There is no way in hell I'm going to let him win. He'll wish he was never born!" socks said yelling the last part. We all got up as Blaza and Tbh cleared away their tears. Joocie didn't cry since he never did somehow but I can tell that he wanted to.

We all walked back as I was hugging Tbh and for once I saw Socks hug Blaza as he hugged back and continued to cry. I smiled a bit since they never hug and always hated each other.

We got back to see Nadwe and Muffinjuice standing at the doorway and as soon as they saw us they ran towards us.

"what happened?" Nadwe asked as he saw Blaza and Tbh crying. "We'll explain but please these 2 need to lay down, blaza do you want me to stay with you?" Socks asked softly. "y-yeah please.." he said as we all walked in and sat down.

I explained everything to Nadwe and in doing so he started to cry and muffinjuice hugged him to comfort him as I continued.

"NOOO! you got to be lying...it can't be!" he yelled in denial. "it's true...I saw it, and so did Tb and Blaza" Joocie responded.

"He's going to pay." Nadwe said after a moment of silence.

"we're all going to make sure" socks said.

Word Count- 543