Chapter 15: Recovery

3rd Person's POV

By now it has been 2 weeks since memegod had fallen into a coma, and each passing day it felt like socks was getting lonelier and lonelier. Little did he know the wait would be worth it, right now he was currently by meme's side just hoping he would wake up..

"It's been 2 weeks.. please just wake up.. I miss you.., everyone misses you.." socks whispered to meme, even though he knew he couldn't hear him.

He grabbed his hand and started to cry, that's when felt his hand get squeezed a little bit, shocked he looked up to see meme awake gently smiling, "guess your wish has been granted.." meme said. Socks started to cry more and opening his arms to hug him, meme hugged back.

"I missed you..so fucking much, every passing day felt like hell.." he said/

"It's okay I'm here.." memegod said looking at socks in the eyes, then kissed him to calm him down.

Socks let go of him, smiled, and turned around, "I'm gonna go grab the others, okay?" socks said.

"Okay.." meme responded, after socks left he looked around, he looked out the window to see that the sun was starting to go down. 

"How long have I been asleep?" he asked himself, he then looked down at his hand to see some parts covered in bandages.

"You're awake!" Meme turned around to see Ally, she ran up to him and hugged him, he hugged back. 

"Wow, Ally you're hair's grown a bit!" he said, as ally showed off her hair, "it sure fucking did".

"Meme!" Tbh yelled running into the room and pulling meme into a hug, blaza, nadwe, and joocie following right after. 

"I can't believe you're finally awake it feels like its been months!." Nadwe said 

"yeah.." Blaza agreed, he then looked at meme in the eyes, and slapped him.

"WHAT THE- WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Meme yelled at Blaza.

"That was for almost dying! You scared me to a near heart attack!" He responded back.

"Fine, I guess I did deserve it.." Memegod said laughing a bit. 

"but in reality I am sorry for doing that, it was just the only way to finish everything, if I didn't me and socks would probably be dead, but maybe there were other ways to finish them off" he said.

"yeah like did you forget we were on the way?" Blaza in a rude tone said.

"O-oh right.. I forgot.. sorry.." Meme embarrassedly said.

"It's fine" he responded.

They all then heard footsteps approaching rapidly, the door was slammed open and muffinjuice ran towards memegod.

"MEME YOU'RE AWAKE FINALLY!" Muffinjuice yelled hugging him, meme hugged back "I finally am.." he said.

"Do you need anything, how do you feel? are you hungry?" muffinjuice asked.

"No, I am feeling alright, and yes" memegod answered.

"Hey why don't I make dinner?" Socks asked everyone to which they all agreed.

He headed downstairs and everyone else followed, however when meme tried to stand he almost fell, "whoa there, you're not falling under my supervision" TBVG said.  He had been told to be by memegod's side and try to help him stand. 

"it hurts to stand.. I bet walking feels worse" he said.

"I bet it does, now let me get the wheelchair" TBVG said getting a wheelchair and helped memegod sit down. They both went to the elevator and went down to the 1st floor where the kitchen was.

They both saw, all but socks in the dining room, so they went to the kitchen and meme deccided to help socks.

He looked at socks, admiring him as he was in a chair now cutting vegetables, he then looked at the sundown, smiling.

He was happy to be back, he was even more glad that he was with the love of his life, and that now they didn't have to worry about Adam no more. 

He was also glad that everyone was together, and for once in a long time they all were going to eat together, as friends..

The End

Word Count- 680

I will do a second story for more view on the heroes side, so keep on watch on that, and thank you all for reading!