Chapter 5

School has been... tough. How can it not, Bona always glaring at me and mouthing the words 'our deal' every time we pass by each other in the corridor. It's crazy, I mean, when she didn't notice me, I was already going mad for her to know my name. Now with all these threats, glares and harsh slushies- l kind of wish she just didn't know I exist.

Like, what's the big deal with us having sex? It's what every high school student does nowadays. Sure, it's not a good quota to have the top cheerleader and lowest nerd get it on in the star basketballer's bed- but what could hurt her? And who am I going to tell? I'm a loser, remember? There's no one but- oh, right, I have Seola.

And speak of the devil, my bestfriend comes rushing to my side, hands clasped together as she mutters a lot of "sorry's" to me.

"God Eunseo, I'm so sorry- I didn't know what was going inside my head." She whined, throwing her head back in frustration as I watch her, amused.

"First, the cheerleaders are giving us cupcakes for winning the game and then when we opened the door to the party I suddenly felt so hit and high- I'm just really sorry." She said, explaining her situation with a lot of hand gestures as we walk along the hallways.

I stop walking and face her with a half-smile. "It's okay Seola, I was guessing something happened to you." I assured her, giggling. "You'd never leave me right?" I then asked, half-wondering if she somehow bailed on me.

Her black eyes widen and her jaw drops to the floor while shaking her head furiously. "What? No! I'd never leave you, what kind of a question is that Eunseo? You're my bestfriend." She huffs, making me cross my arms playfully as I roll my eyes at her for acting so childish.

Smacking her shoulder, I play with the straps of my backpack as we stop in front of the last class of the day, Biology. Which won't be too good because my love and my torturer is going to be inside there as well.

"So, did they do anything? You have to tell me." She asked me with a stern look, eyeing every single cheerleader and jock in the room as we sit beside each other in the left end. I shrug my shoulders, drop my bag and get comfy in my seat.

"Nothing really, Jiwoong just pushed me away from you and let me be." It wasn't a lie, not a complete lie. Jiwoong did push me away from Seola but I couldn't tell her that he lured me to Bona which ended up in- well, losing my virginity.

She quirks her eyebrow at me and clucks her tongue, a sign that she doesn't believe me. "Really? And that's all he did?" she asks again, pushing me on for more information.

I nod my head slowly. "Yes Seola, I promise you that for the first time in my life, Jiwoong didn't do anything." I assured her with the most truthful eyes I can give her. Its true, Jiwoong didn't do anything but Bona did. And Seola didn't ask me what Bona did.

She hums, leaning back on her chair to get comfy as well while eyeing me wearily. "Are you sure you're not just hiding something so he won't kill you or whatever? Like black mail?"

Laughing, I bring out my notebook and point my pen at her while grinning. "Nope." I replied, popping the 'p' while I fix my sitting position just as the teacher comes in and writes something on the board.

The whole entire lesson I ignore the eye daggers digging holes into my skull from the girl sitting two seats behind me.

As I walk back to my locker alone, after Sea left me when Cheng Xiao was waiting for her outside of the room, I feel the down-weight of what Bona acted towards me this morning sink my mood. I don't know why but it's just really depressing hearing the love of your life tell you that their love making was all fake making.

And just as I closed my locker and bend down to grab my bag, it's suddenly being kicked away a few lockers to the right and I stumble on my feet because I bent too low. Grabbing a handle to steady myself, I bring my body up and come face to face with no other than Bona herself.