Chapter 9

Japanese class.

Mrs. Noze seems to be late because the class already start 30 minutes ago but she's still not coming in. I'm just busy reading the selection for next week's assignment when I feel a paper plane hitting the back of my neck. It doesn't hurt, but it caught me by surprise.

So I swivel my butt in the seat and look at the group of jocks and cheerios laughing at me with big faces.

"Sorry nerd, can you pick that up?" one of the jocks, Yijin, ask me. Eyes staring down at the plane on the floor.

(Yijin is the main lead in Bona latest drama "twenty five twenty one". Pic above)

Should I pick it up? Or maybe I shouldn't. I don't really know, cause to me it seems stupid to pick up a paper plane and... give it back to them.

Hm maybe I should just pick it up-

And before I could bend down, somebody's already doing that for me. I smell vanilla as brown hair covers my face and disappears again. I look up to the person who picked up the plane for me, inwardly gasp when I see it's Bona.

Did she just-?

Yijin gives her an amused look though. "Oh, what's this? Can this be true? The great Kim Bona helping out the nerd?" he gasps, causing the group of popular people to laugh along.

Bona rolls her eyes and smirks at him. "First of all lumpy, I'm not helping this loser out." She snarls, side-eyeing me as I feel my cheeks blush. "I only got this because I'm the Vice President of this school and as much as I hate rules, no. littering." She hisses, crumping the plane to a ball before throwing it at Yijin's face hitting him right in the eye as he groans in pain and cups his eye.

I'm about to open my mouth to say thank you when all of a sudden I feel Bona's hand grabbing my hair tightly and tugging me closer to her body. I whimper because it obviously hurting me. "And this nerd-" she shouts, looking at everyone in the room. "This is my target. Bully her all you want, but you all gotta get my permission first." She ends, throwing my head back as I fix my messy hair.

She walks to the seats beside one of the cheerios while narrowing her eyes on a few of them. "So next time you want to torture that loser with some small baby airplane-" she goes on, laughing at Yijin because yeah, it was kinda stupid to bully someone with a paper plane.

"Think of something better to do. You're too lame Yijin." with that she plops down on her seat. All the jocks and cheerleaders that were once fascinated by Yijin turned to Bona and started talking to her non-stop.

I giggle at Yijin who's glaring at Bona while whining about his eye as even the jocks don't ask if he was okay.

Nibbling on my bottom lip, I can't help but feel happy because at least Bona think of me as her property- well, on the torture side.

Fuck, I'm sick- Did i feel happy because I'm her slave? Mhm, there must be something wrong with me. I swivel in my seat to face the front again as I turn to the next page of my book.

Mrs. Noze never came inside but a substitute teacher did and he's hot. Don't ask me though, ask all the girls in my class who followed him like a hawk as soon as he walked through the doors of the room.

"Kon'nichiwa minasan" He must be the new Japanese teacher that got hired when the old one didn't even know how to speak it. The accent just made every girl melt in their seats. I laugh because its so funny to look at. "Mrs. Noze is sick so I'll be filling in today." He explains, body turning to look at the clock hanging on the wall behind him. "For the last 10 minutes." He adds, laughing and making every girl laugh with him too.