Chapter 10

Pouting at her, I grab her hand ignoring the feeling of sparks flying over my eyelids as I drag Bona towards her front door too- which is kind of a struggle because she's kicking me away from her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she screams, trying her hardest to pull out of my grip "I didn't say I'd die with you."

She's really taking this non-burglary seriously.

Funny tho, if we were surrounded by our batchmates, I'd never have the guts to talk normally to Bona or even drag her inside her house. I guess the same goes for her. She'd never talk to me in front of others, only when we're alone- I know she feels comfy.

We're halfway near her kitchen when she stops and grabs one of the handles by the kitchen door, halting my movements.

"Listen here nerd-" she growls, glaring right at my eyes. "Let go of me or I'm going to beat you up."

I try to hold my laughter at her. "Bona, tthere's nothing wro-"

"I said let go" She barks, eyes pleading but also angry at me. "I'm going to call the police."

I grinned at her for this. "Why didn't you do that in the first place?" I ask, chuckling as her face turn pales in realization then blushes while avoiding my stare. I think I'm blushing too.

Why? Because she thought of me, she called me, and only me when she thought there was a person inside her house. Usually, you'd call the police but no, she thought of me FIRST.

"Don't get it to your head" She huffs, suddenly knowing what I'm thinking. "If i call the police surely they're gonna ask me why I live alone. I'm turning 18 for months later so this isn't legal." She excused herself which, I would believe if she didn't blush seconds ago.

"Right." I drag, clucking my tongue as I let go of her wrist. "Wish me luck then." I joke, swiveling on the balls of my feet as I open her kitchen door and examine the place.

Empty. See? No burglar

Thump.

"Fuck"

It's Black. White. Color- what am I saying? Oh that's right I'm dizzy because somebody just punched me on the face. Ugh, that hurt. Is that blood? Shit, my nose is bleeding. Wow, I'm really dizzy- is that Bona? Oh god no, the guy is going to her, I should stop-

...........

Blinking my eyes a couple of times to adjust to the lighting, I open my eyes and see that I'm inside someone's room. Dammit, am I kidnapped?

"Finally. I was about to leave your fainting body outside on the sidewalk." Says a voice that I'm very much familiar with.

I rub my forehead then sit up on her bed, feeling something stuck on my nose as I ross my eyes and stare down at it. There's a white sticky thing covering my nose.

"It's a cooler" She says, leaning on her door. "Like an ice, you know how high-tech we are nowadays."

Moving my nose up and down, I cringe when it started to sting at some point. "Shit that hurt" I whine, eyes dropping.

Bona chuckles at me. "Didn't think you could curse so simply" She points out, kicking her door close. "Of course it hurts, you got punched good."

I frown at her as I watch her smirk at me in a i-told-you-so manner. Fine, she's right there was some guy in her kitchen stealing god knows what, but hey- that happens only once in a blue moon. Speaking of the burglar..

My eyes widen as I look around her room. "Wait, the guy! Where is he?"

Bona shrugs her shoulders and sits on the foot of the bed. "Turns out he was a real hobo. He left as soon as he punched you." she explains, combing her hair. "Lucky me he only stole the cereal box."