Chapter 27 (M)

I gulp and turn to the next page, pretending not to be so turned on by this. Being close to Bona always did wonders to my body. Just a single touch from her can send my dick throbbing in want and need. She just does things to me that I know no other woman can.

"W-What's that?" I stutter, side-eyeing her as she peeks back. I follow her trail, the café is busy filled with lots of people which if I were in Bona's head, I think what she's about to do to me will go as planned, we need a lot of background noise to cover our own voice.

She presses her nose to my cheek, and exhales, letting out a breath as I nearly groan at the sexy smell of caramel and mocha. It was so intoxicating and I just cant get enough of her, especially as she trails her fingers up and down my inner thighs.

I'm pretty sure a boner is up. Also, its a good thing that we're seated at the corner because the only thing in front of us is a green wall while behind us is all the people in the world.

Stopping her hand from going any further up, I grab her wrist and push myself away from her a little, watching a frown start to form on her forehead.

"B-Bona we cant" I husk, licking my dry lips. "It's not private.. remember your rules?"

She flips her free hand off then chuckles. "Fuck the rules, since when have we followed them anyways?"

Correction, I always try to follow them. Bona's just too persuasive. She always breaks them and it leads to disaster.

I let out a groan quietly, I can't believe I'm giving in. Bona beams at me, chuckles darkly before soft biting my earlobe as I shiver and bite my lip to keep my moans in check. She's so hot, I mean- when hasn't she been? But now with every single type of human in this café, the fact of almost being caught just makes my head go wild.

I need to touch her, I need to feel her.

I need Bona. right. now.

"You okay there, Eunseo?" she whispers in a low voice, nibbling on my earlobe making me buck my hips up, wanting more pressure from her fingers. I just want her to touch me.. and a simple graze against my clothed dick is not going to cut it.

I gulp, shaking my head. "P-Please" I beg with eyes closed shut as I grab my drink and grip it tightly to release the tension. I'm not too worried about the chatters around because Bona's hard panting is what got my full attention. I quiver in my seat then clench my jaw when I see Bona's beautiful hands unbuckling my jeans.

"Mm you're so hard" She moans, licking the expanse of my neck discreetly under my hair while she pokes on my hard cock tucked inside my compression shorts. "I can't wait for you to fuck my hand"

Whimpering, I buck my hips up for more pressure and Bona pushes back down making my dick ache in pleasure. I cover my moans by biting on the straw, sweat dripping down the back of my neck. Bona sneaks her hand inside my shorts, rubs the wet tip of my dick using her pointer finger to gently rub the top and coat it with my wetness. Her thumb doing circles on the sides, I feel myself spurting out some more pre-cum when I feel air go through my back signaling someone must just walked by us.

"Like that?" she husks, burying her face on the crook of my neck to make it seem like she's cuddling, while really, she's looking down on the sneaky opening of my bottom, watching her hand do magical things to my dick.

I moan, knowing full well her eyes are dark in lust. She's also biting her lower lip to keep from moaning as well. Bona's fingers that are damply wet with my cum slides down, lower, to the base to grabs my balls. Massaging them so well that I cant help but bite harder on my straw, making it snap as I groan. Bona's other hand flying up to save me from embarrassment.