Chapter 24

"Hey Eunseo" Luda greets me. I sigh and close my locker, nervously playing with the straps of my bag cause Luda's clinginess is starting to annoy me.

It's like she makes it a point to spend time with me every single second of the day. She is sweet but a person can go too overboard when it gets this sweet and that's Luda. It's like she has a never ending case of the whip cream. I can practically see the Katy Perry candy costume covering her body as I flash out a small smile.

"Hello Luda" I mumble, tilting my head to the side. She grins and fixes her high-pony.

We just stay quiet, and I don't want to be rude or anything but I'm about to ask her if I can go and be by myself.

Remember when I complained about always being alone? Well I take it back, I want some me time and I can't have it when Luda's trying to accompany me everywhere, even in the bathrooms. It's crazy. For real.

She giggles and I try not to roll my eyes as I offer her a kind smile. "So what are you up to today?" she asks me shyly.

I lick my lips, shrug my shoulders. "I'm not sure, school just started" I answer her bluntly, praying to the heavens that Seola would appear and save me from this awkward moment.

"Well duh" She replies, giggling some more with a playful eye roll. "But I was wondering what you're up to after school." She corrects herself, clasping her hands together in a semi-cheerleader way. I frown, thinking hard.

"I'm going home to start on my applications for college." I tell her, swiveling on my toes when I hear Seola calling out for me by the end of the hallway. I flash her one last smile and wave goodbye to her, running to Seola's side.

"Woah, no running on the halls, clumsy." She jokes making me swat her in the arm. She chuckles and leads the way, making me catch up a few steps.

I blow the hair that falling to my forehead away and sigh. "I'm not clumsy okay" I tell her, quirking my eyebrow as she laughs some more. Frowning, I repeat myself. "I am not clumsy."

She nods her head, "Keep telling yourself that Eunseo." She chortles and I'm about to reply, my mouth slightly open when the usual cold syrup hits me straight in the face, a few chunks of ice entering my mouth as I gasp and shiver at the cold liquids slipping through the opening of my sweater, creating an iceberg attack on my pale skin.

I blink a couple of times. When I finally adjust myself to the light, I see Bona, Exy, Yeoreum and- just ugh, cheerios, laughing their asses off whilst holding a cup of slushy in hand.

Seola's furious aura erupts beside me as she steps forward and points menacingly at Bona, who she assumes, is the cause of this.

"Kim Bona" she growls, gritting her teeth as she wipes away some slushy off her right cheek. "what did I tell you about-"

She rolls her eyes, smirks at her, waving her off as she winks at me. "Oh please, Seola. We did her a favor-" she says, chuckling some more.

Yeoreum nods, stepping forward giving high-fives to Exy that's beside her. "That's right, we did. Can you not see how hot it is outside?" she gasps, fake-covering her mouth while Exy smiles at them.

"Exactly, so don't get mad at us for helping out a poor girl in heat." Bona hisses making me look at her in the eyes. The double meaning of her words, it's kinda funny how only her and I know about it, well-being in heat with one another.

Biting my inner cheek, I swish away some big chunks of ice and sigh, giving Bona a disappointed look as she ignores me and continues to have a staring contest with Seola.

"Aren't you embarrassed?" Seola snaps back, crossing her arms together to keep her steady. It's not her motto to hit girls, even if they act like a bunch of boy version douche-bags. "You're the Vice President of this school yet you're bullying."

Bona rolls her eyes then pokes her hard on the chest.

On the other hand, Bona's side- she doesn't mind a good beating, moral or not. "Didn't you just hear what I said?" she says in a low voice, eyes hard in a glare. "I'm helping this nerd right here with the hot weather of this school you dumbass."

Seola's nose is flaring, she's about to spit something right back at her when I step closer and hold her arm. Making her face me as I look up at her and shake my head, silently telling her not to do what I think she's about to do. Her eyes soften, she then hesitantly clenches her fist, sighs and turns to Bona, smirking. "Well, thanks for being such a nice bitch Bona, see you around." She salutes, nudging her hard on the shoulder. She passes by her while holding my hand, dragging me away from my torturers as I blink the cold syrup away from my eyes and chance a glance at Bona, but I barely see her with this mess.

We enter the bathroom and she locks the door shut, rushing to my side. She brings up my sweater and removes it off my body, leaving me in my black sports bra while I hug my body and shiver. Blushing in embarrassment for being half-naked infront of her.

Seola doesn't seem to bothered though, we've already seen each other naked and that was an accident. She goes to the sink, crumples my sweater into a ball and damps it in water, leaving me to watch her. I feel my teeth chattering at the coldness.

"S-S-Seola" I stutter, rubbing my bare arms. "It-s-s oka-" I gulp and will my tears away because shit, this is the coldest slushy hit I've ever gotten the pleasure of receiving. She shakes her head then clucks her tongue, and I can see her do these actions in the mirror as she turns back to me, gently wipes the colored liquids out of my face.

"I'm going to get back at her, I swear to you." she hisses lowly, plucking out a few chunks off of my black hair while she frowns at me. "She's not going to beat you- never. You're going to be amazing one day."

I know she always tells me this. She always tells me that I'm better but I just can't help but feel so downgraded whenever I'm hit. It's just so cold and painful that sometimes I wonder if Bona will ever feel that way? What I feel? Then would she realize how painful it is to be me?

ㅤㅤ