Chapter 13

Humming to a tune from the 90's album in my iPod, I skip in my steps and do some footwork on the empty sidewalk as I giggle to myself, I surely miss dancing. If it was a great profession, I'd do it in a heart beat like I'd pursue it as a career and all. But sadly it's not, I have to follow my parents.

As I was about to turn around and walk back to my house which is just a flew blocks from here, I was stopped by the voice of Kim Bona.

"Yahh Son Eunseo!"

Plugging out my earphones, I swivel on the balls of my feet and smile at her. "Oh hey Bona" I greet her, waving shyly as she frowns at my attempt on being cute.

"Not cute, idiot." She mutters, making me pout at her because hey, I tried at least. "Anyways, I need you to come with me." She huffs walking past me going straight forward, past the corner to my house.

My eyes go wide as I fix the straps of my bag and run close to her. "Wa-Wait, where are we going?" I pant out, getting a bit too close to her disliking which showed gravely when our arms grazed. Bona jolted then pushed me away due to reflex. I stumble on my feet try to catch myself as we stop walking and stare at each other.

That was like the biggest spark I felt with Bona.

Did she feel that too?

"Woah-" she starts, hands up in a mocking manner. "I didn't allow you to get close to me you pervert." She hisses, fixing her hair subconsciously before walking forward again.

I blush nibbling on my lower lip, shyly duck down my head. I wasn't acting like a pervert now, was I? I just slightly touched her arm that's not bad at all. I actually found it electrifying.

"S-Sorry" I stutter out, biting my inner cheek nervously as I continue to walk behind her in a safe distance, sighing sadly. This is going nowhere to where I want it to be.

Bona peeks back at me and crinkles her eyes slightly before rolling them. "Jeez I didn't say to walk far from me like a pet dog either." She mumbles, quickening her steps. I follow next to her quickly. Guess Bona isn't so mean all the time. But then something hit me like a ton of bricks and I'm suddenly whipping my head around in search of something or someone.

"Bona? We're walking in public." I whisper out to her, eyes wide because she did say she didn't want anyone knowing about us speaking to each other. "Are you pranking me?"

She stops in her tracks and pokes me hard in the chest. "Okay what is it with you thinking I'm always going to prank you?" she huffs, frustrated.

I give her a pointed look in return which she frowns back at. "Whatever, I don't prank you all the time."

I'm about to reply when my jaw drops open at the sight I'm seeing in front of me now.

We're in front of a big mansion, filled with many doors located in every direction of the house and Bona's climbing up the stone steps as I nervously catch up on her, leaning in to ask what's going on.

"Why are we-"

"Bona, anyeonghaseyo?" greets a very tall and lanky but beautiful brunette, she almost has the same features as Bona. I'm gulping hard because wow, she's really pretty. "And-ah, who is this?"

I blink a couple of times fidget with the ends of my fingers, as im bout to say my name-

Bona surprisingly wraps her arm around mine and pulls me closer to her causing me to blush furiously because she doesn't do this. "Her name is Son Eunseo, Yoohyeon-ah" said Bona giggling at the brunette.

Bona fucking giggles in front of someone without a drink or two.

Seriously, I'm confused.

The woman claps her hands excitedly and smile at me. "ohhhh you're Son Eunseo?" cupping her mouth in shock.