Chapter 7 (M)

Knowing that I have the incapability to move, Bona helps me out by pushing herself off the marble table and goes to me by softly tangling our fingers together.

"I think its best to start our fuck buddy day 1 by doing something really kinky." She husks, chuckling as my face turns even redder if that were even possible.

She can probably feel my fingers trembling because as she turns around to guide us closer to the counter, she gives me a comforting squeeze. "It's okay, I'm going to be here." She whispers softly still not facing me and it makes my heart beat fast because these are the moments I love being with Bona.

We stop just beside it, with Bona's back leaning on the cold marble as she brings my body closer to her, leaving no space to the imagination as she let go of my hands and circles her arms around my neck, tickling the baby hair.

We just stare into each others eyes and it makes me sigh.

Why is she so different when there are people around? Do I make her look that bad? Is she that embarrassed by me?

"Stop thinking." She commands me, biting her lower lip as she brings our lips together. And we kiss slowly, our lips just opening and closing while I touch her exposed waist from where her zipper is unzipped. I love the way she jolts by my touch and I can't help but sneak my hand inside her cheerios' top. It's a tight fit, especially on the way to her breasts but I managed to make it and as soon as I cup her breasts, her knee buckles and she moans.

I smirk, realizing she must love my touch a lot because all I did was brush my palm against her clothed breast. Giggling at her, I feel her lips turn into a scowl and I know she's frustrated at herself for giving in so easily.

But she fights it back by disconnecting our lips- going in to lick and suck at the expanse space of my neck. I close my eyes and tilt my head to the side when I feel her teeth gnawing on my pulse point causing goosebumps to appear everywhere in my body and its electrifying. She's tugging on the belt of my pants and I have to separate my mind from whatever she's doing to my neck with that tongue of hers so that I'll be able to unbuckle my jeans. Because honestly, I can't handle it anymore.

"Touch me." She begs, pushing her chest closer to me and I groan removing my hand from under her top to give us some space. She pouts at me when my neck is away from her lips.

I smile gently at her and tug on the loose cheerio top. She gets the hint and puts her arms in the air, letting me take it off. As soon as its off, she's diving back into my neck and I'm playing with the cord of her bra behind her back. And the foreplay seems to not work on Bona as it does to me because she's biting my collarbone and tiptoeing on her toes to husk in my ear, "Take me already."

⚠️⚠️ Smut Ahead ⚠️⚠️

My eyes go wide as she pulls away an inch only before reaching back to snap her bra open and it falls- my eyes immediately going to the pinkish nipples she has before I feel her tugging my sweater up and out too.

Then she gasps and I frown because- wait, did I do something? Bona licks her lips while staring down at my exposed abdomen.

"I didn't know you had abs." she growls, eyes darkening in lust. "Fuck, they look amazing."

And I cant hide the blush from my cheeks as she continues to eye fuck my stomach. I have an urge to grab my sweater again but she's kneeling down and grabbing my waist, pulling my abs close to her face as she licks her lips again and dives in making me fucking moan loud.

Bona was licking at my abs' lines and bites on a particularly deep part of it. I'd never think I'd be so turned on to see her licking my abs like it was some kind of candy before she goes to the V- dip of my lower body and scratches it with her finger nails, making my dick twitch and hit her neck.