Chapter 14 (M)

I roll my eyes at her and feel my lips tugging up in a half-smile. "Bona, you were out for like 5 minutes-"

She holds a finger up and scowls at me. "5 minutes is 1 hour to me so keep that noted" She huffs, kicking herself off the wall to go inside her closet again, shuffling through some dresses as I pick up the white one and hold it over my body, looking down to examine how short it is on me.

"Oh right-" she hums, catching my attention as I stare at her brown orbs. "you wont have a problem with that would you?" she asks me, eyes staring down at the white dress.

I tilt my head to the side "problem with what?"

"Y'know- your dick" She says bluntly, laughing at my red face. "All my dresses are tight and nobody wants to see a bulging penis on a woman in a fucking dress."

I blush at how weird that sounds on her lips. "I wear this uhm shorts that compresses my uhm you know, penis. It doesn't show b-but when I-" I blush not knowing why I'm so embarrassed saying this. "dance with someone, that's like the only time a person will notice it" I end letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Bona gives me an amused look before smirking smugly at me. "Like when I humped on your lap?" she joked, chuckling as my eyes go wide at her words.

Nodding slowly, I say "Yeah something like that" She laughs again and shakes her head at me.

"Funny, make sure no one grinds on you tonight then" with that said, she slams the door of her walk-in-closet and shouts to "quick change your clothes!" from the other side.

Shrugging my shoulders to remove my bag's straps, I walk to the middle of the room began to strip out of my clothes.

This is going to be an interesting night.

The music's everywhere. Like literally, everywhere. If you look to your left, you'll see 5 speakers blasting to the remix of Animals and if you look to the right, you'll see around 3 blasting the same tune then even when you look up there's about a few small round speakers pumping to a different tune, thus, making this whole mansion that was once empty and elegant- now a monstrous disaster of half-naked college students getting it on dancing grinding and drinking, you get what I mean. Right now I'm just swaying to the beat while waiting for Bona who offered to get a new set of drinks for us.

Which was very sweet of her, might I add. The white dress of Bona is hugging me way too tightly, I can say so because minutes ago while I was bending down to fix my heels, I almost popped the zipper.

Embarrassing right? Mhm and because of that I'm stuck dancing in a restricted manner.

"You look like Brad Simpson when you dance." Came a voice, chuckling behind me as I smile and turn to face Bona who's already in a drunk state.

"Its your dress" I complain pouting deeply as I gratefully accept the red solo cup on her right hand. I chug it down then throw the cup away, giggle as I watch Bona's jaw drop. Rolling my eyes at her, I wrap my arms around her neck bringing her close to me.

"Isn't this amazing?" I ask her, connecting our foreheads together.

She hums and grips my waist tightly. "What is?" she asks me blowing out hot air as it hits my lips.

I bite my lower lip, try to contain my lips from moaning at her presence. It was too hot. "Us. Dancing together." I point out, blushing slightly at my forwardness. "Without you getting worried about someone seeing us together." I add, gulping because I'm confessing things I shouldn't be telling her.

She chuckles and shakes her head. "What does that mean? Like we're a couple or something?" she hiccups, gritting her teeth as she pulls away from me with a scowl. "And you just fucking ruined it" with that being said, she waves me off disappears into the crowd.