Chapter 12

"I have something funny to show you." Seola tells me as we stop by my locker to pick up a few things.

Rolling my eyes, I give her the thumbs up as a go as she excitingly grabs something from inside her bag and lifts it to my face. When I close my locker and stare at the card in her hand, I'm suddenly very confused.

"Is that an Apologies Card?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows as I continue to stare at it.

She nods furiously at me. "Correct"

I sigh and rub my forehead. "Why is it funny?" I ask, thinking deeply because this is somewhat irritating me.

Seola smirks and clucks her tongue as she replies to me, "It's from Cheng Xiao."

My eyes widen as I cover my mouth to stifle the laughter that's about to come out of my lips. I avert my eyes to the card then back to Seola before going back to the card again, trying to think of something to say. She didn't seriously...

"She so seriously did." Seola huffs, somehow reading my mind as she stuffs the card back in her bag. "Can't believe she thinks that by giving me a card it's going to solve everything."

Laughing, I close my locker, lock it and we continue our way down the corridors towards our next class together when suddenly I'm being halted by a cheerio who I have never seen before in Seoul High.

She must be new.

"Son Eunseo?" she says, almost asking for my recognition if she got my name right.

Both Seola and I turn to face each other then look back at her, frowning. Why would she want to talk to me?

Slowly, I nod my head. "Yeah, that's me." I stuttered, tucking a lose strand of hair behind my ear. Seola snickers beside me and elbows my ribs causing me to hiss a bit.

It's a good thing this new girl didn't hear me.

"Awesome." She perks, smirking smugly at me as I see people narrowing their eyes on us as they pass by, wondering why a cheerio would be talking to the likes of me.

"I'm Lee Luda, a junior transfer student." She introduces herself, extending a hand out to me as I stare at it shyly. No one's ever introduced themselves to me before I do, it's usually supposed to be me doing the work. It's actually pretty soothing to know at least one person wants to be my friend now.

Smiling widely at her sweetness, I quickly grab her hand and shake it, earning a giggle from Luda. "Eun- l mean-" I stop from saying my name, since she already knew it. Wow, someone knows my name!

"Nice to meet you." I end up saying, biting my lower lip as we let go but I felt her lingering a bit.

Luda crosses her arms together, we continue staring at each other's eyes, and it makes me tilt my head to the side because I may be a bit jealous of her eyes- are they nicer than mine? They can't be.

"Ahem" Seola coughs out, making me turn my attention to her as she side-winks at me and chuckles. I frown at her cause I don't get what she's trying to say to me.

She rolls her eyes and nudges my ribs again before leaning in to my ear as we subtly watch Luda saying a brief hello to one of her cheerio friends.

"She's cute" She whispers, chuckling some more and if it were anyone else you'd think Seola is a grade school horn-dog.

"Okay, so?" I reply, shyly waving at Luda as she turns her brown orbs back to us, grinning from ear to ear. "What do-" I'm interrupted by an intense push from the back as I holler forward and save myself from tripping over, it's a good thing Seola's a ninja.

Grabbing her arms for security, I whip my head to the left. I see no other than Kim Bona with her hands to her hips as she and Exy stop to stare at all three of us. She scowls and grits her teeth.

I guess you could say I'm frowning too because she's standing way too close to Chu Sojung.

"Don't you just love getting in my way, nerd?" she growls, as Seola helps me stand up straight before flipping her off with her viscous black eyes.

"Please Bona, you walked right through her that was intentional." She replies back, earning a sarcastic laugh from my crush.

She laughs stepling forward but Exy suddenly grabs her arm, silently telling her to drop and go to class before they're too late. I narrow my eyes on their connected skins and frown deeply.

Bona whips her arm away and steps closer to Seola, shockingly, Luda does so too but towards Bona.

"Bona, stop-" Luda says, arching an eyebrow at my crush. "She almost fell, that's enough."

Bona glares at Luda and cracks her neck to the side. "I'm the captain here, I do the commanding." she growls, spitting some saliva out which luckily didn't hit anyone. "Not you, newbie."

Luda bites her lower lip. "You don't need to hurt her-"

"Luda be quiet." Exy warns, shaking her head at the transferee. "Just don't butt in with Bona." She adds, eyes telling Luda to stop before things get messy, something like getting kicked out of the cheerios.

I tightened my hold on Seola's arm while biting my inner cheek as I plant daggers on Exy's skull, wanting nothing more than to stab her right now because why would Bona like her? She's mean, she back talks and she loves wearing conservative dresses. And yes, Bona doesn't like conservative which I'm trying to fix in my clothings because apparently, I dress up like it's winter in Antarctica. I only wear these clothes because I'm shy of my body, even if Bona thinks it's hot.

"That's right, listen to your co-captain and you won't be on my death list." Bona growls, pushing Luda away as she steps closer to Seola and I. She stops, was about to say something when Luda all of a sudden speaks up.

"If you kick me out no one's going to lift you." She mumbles, very irritably. I'm betting she tried not to say it out loud but wanted to also at the same time and this seems to irk the captain because there's a vein popping on her forehead and she's snickering.

"Wow, aren't you a smart ass?" Bona snarls turning to face the new cheerio. "Is that why you transferred? Too smart for that old school of yours?" she chuckles darkly, licking her lips which to me is- very sexy.

I can see Luda's eye twitch as she tries her best to hold her strong facade.

Bona waits for a reply as both of them having a staring contest. "Or you're too dumb and they didn't need anymore nut brains like you spreading your stupidity around?" Bona fake gasps, causing Luda's lips to tremble a bit. "Yeah that might be it, much more logical." She hisses, looking at her once last time before Exy decides that enough and drags Bona away from us before she tackles the poor girl.

Luda's still frozen in place at the center of the hallway. I'm about to ask if she's okay when Seola stops me and nudges her chin to the opposite direction. I furrow my eyebrows at her in confusion. She sighs. "She's a cheerio Eunseo, that's only trouble-" she reasons outs, already turning on the balls of her feet. "you never know, this could just be an act."

I hesitantly nod my head. I should trust her but I couldn't help- so i take a peek back at Luda who's mindless blank stare contest with the wall is snapped out by the help of one of her cheerio friends.

I smile because its good she has friends to be there for her when Bona's being mean like 24/7.

ㅤㅤ