𝟎𝟎𝟏: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬.

2 months

2 months.

That's how long it had been since the storm.

How long it had been since John B Routledge and Sarah Cameron died.

How long it had been since the Pogues saw Saylor.

The Pogues hadn't seen the Routledge girl since she ran out the tent with a broken heart and shattered soul.

Rumours spread that Carol had returned back to the Island after hearing about the death of her son, causing the group of mourning teens to concoct theories of where and what happened to their missing best friend.

They all held onto hope that she had fled the island to get away from her mother because it was easier to think that way rather then contemplating the idea that Carol had finally got ahold of her daughter.

The group were all dealing with the loss of the twins and Sarah in different ways.

Kie was almost always high or at the least 'slightly buzzed' and was acting out. Whether it was spray painting the Cameron's property or constantly arguing with her parents she wouldn't do it without a joint in her hand.

Pope focused on his studies working even harder now that his scholarship was out of the picture. Any time he didn't have his head in a book he was following Kiara around like a lost puppy. He didn't have Saylor anymore and it was killing him, it sounds bad to say but he was trying to fill that void with Kiara but it wasn't the same, Saylor was his person. The fact that Saylor wasn't there to remind him of his worth also meant that he allowed the remaining girl to mess with his head.

JJ was broken but he wouldn't admit it. He did what JJ does best and tried to hide the pain behind a big grin and parties. In the same way Kie had turned to weed, JJ had turned to Alchohol. Vodka practically ran through his veins. At first he pushed the two others away but quickly realised he couldn't. No matter how self destructive he is, he couldn't loose anyone else.

And as for Saylor she was, well... even Saylor didn't know what Saylor was.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·