𝟎𝟑𝟐: 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

When Saylor finally woke she was alone in the van but could hear what sounded like a heated conversation coming from outside

When Saylor finally woke she was alone in the van but could hear what sounded like a heated conversation coming from outside. Once her senses were fully regained she opened the truck door and stepped out, accidentally slamming the door behind her as she did.

Everything went silent as the arguing stopped and the 3 people in the warehouse turned to look at the Routledge girl stood beside the truck.

"Hey, your awake." Rafe smiled walking over to her but stopped once she stepped back.

"What did you do? Where are we?" She asked as she looked over the warehouse but her eyes snapped further open at the sight of Limbrey holding a gun.

Tyler couldn't peel his eyes of the back of wooden trailer with a look of shock behind his eyes making Saylor step around to see what he was looking at.

That's when she saw Renfields body slumped in the back of the trailer next to the large golden cross. "I- is he dead?" She asked hesitantly.

"No, of course not princess. There was just a misunderstanding" Rafe lied not wanting her to be scared or upset.

"We- we have to help him" The Routledge girl went to climb into the trailer. She had already seen one person die today and didn't intend to see another, even if the person in question had hurt her friends.

"I told you Rafe, I wont have your little play thing interfering with my plans" Limbrey sneered as she rose her gun in Saylors direction.

"No! No, she won't be an issue" Rafe quickly interjected. "Princess, come to me" Rafe spoke softly using his eyes to plead her not to step out of line.

Saylors eyes jumped over from Rafe to Renfield unsure of what to do.

Apparently Limbrey isn't very patient and wasn't happy with how long Saylor was taking to make her next move.

A loud shot rang out and Rafe called out Saylors name in fright.

She slammed her eyes shut and waited for the pain to arrive and her body to fall but it never did.

When she opened her eyes Limbrey was facing her the gun still in her hand but a pained expression on her face and she looked down at Saylors feet.

Saylor followed the womens eyeline and let out a loud cry at the sight of Tyler laid on the floor with a bullet hole straight between his eyes.

Instantly her knees buckled as she fell beside him. "Nooo, Ty please" she sobbed leaning on his chest. All that could be heard were the loud pleas and screams of the brunette as she clutched onto the Carson boy.

But all of a sudden the world went quite.

Tyler died saving her.

Barry died saving her.

It was her fault.

The sobs silenced as realisation took over. She had spent so long fighting her future with Rafe and as a result the people that helped along the way ended up dead.

Everyone that cared for her ended up dead.

So she simply stopped fighting, she gave in.

That way no one else would get hurt.

When Rafe came over to the girl she stared blankly ahead looking completely dead behind the eyes. "We gotta go Princess" he whispered as he helped her up.

Once they were both back in the truck Rafe placed a hand on her thigh as he began driving away with the Cross and 2 dead bodies in the trailer.

"It's me and you now" he smiled whilst she sat in silence blinking slowly.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·

𝓖𝓡𝓐𝓢𝓟 // 𝒪𝐵𝒳 𝒯𝒲𝒪On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara