𝟎𝟐𝟏: 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐆𝐨.

"A great man once said that if you're born poor, that's not your fault,but if you die poor,well, that's on you

"A great man once said that if you're born poor, that's not your fault,but if you die poor,well, that's on you. I think, in the end, it was my fear of going back, of losing everything I have that made me lose sight of everything I am... everything I wanted to be." Wards voice filled the room as the remaining Camerons plus Saylor watched the video message he had left.

"I killed Big John Routledge." He confessed causing Saylor to pinch her eyes shut in anger. Both Wheezie and Sarah squeezed her hand in support and she was incredibly grateful for them.

"I murdered Sheriff Peterkin." Rafe shook his head from behind the group knowing he was lying to cover for him.

"I shot Gavin Barnstead. I know there's nothing I can do to ease the pain I've caused.Many will say I took the easy way out. But I leave this world with the terrible pain of knowing that I leave behind my family, shattered by grief, broken by my sins. I don't expect you to forgive me for leaving you this way. I just pray you understand that I can't go on ruining your lives anymore. This had to end. To all of you, I leave my estate, uh, to be divided equally, and I leave a love deeper than I could ever express. Take care of each other."

Carol stood bedside the Cameron man the entire way through the video but didn't say a single word.

De ja vu washed through the Routledge girl. Her mom had nothing to say to her, just like how her father left her out of his tape recording. Neither of her parents said goodbye. Neither gave her the closure she so desperately needed.

Rafe left the room raising the glass of whisky to his lips at the same time Wheezie ran to her room with tears rapidly falling down her face.

Saylors heart broke for the girl. She had no idea of what her father had done, she spent her life worshiping the man just to have it all torn down.

Sarah slammed the computer shut and the brunette could hear her sniffles from beside her.

"We're gonna be okay Sar" Saylor reassured as she rested her head on her shoulder. She had no idea if that was true but it was nice to pretend.

Sarah placed her head ontop of Saylors both of their eyes swollen and red rimmed from the constant crying. "I hope so"

Never in a billion years did Saylor think she would be this close to Sarah Cameron. But in the past 24 hours they hadn't left each others side. They were both going through exactly the same thing and felt the exact same way. It was comforting knowing your not alone and it bought them together.

A little later than hey decided to go back the Chateau. Saylor wanted to be at home surrounded by the Pogues and Sarah insisted she needed to talk to John B.

"Sarah, Saylor. Hey, wait, guys. Wait, wait, wait. Slow down." Rafe called after the pair as they rode their bikes through the gates of the Cameron estate.